Tanning Mom Music Video

Quite Possibly

the Worst Video Ever

5/19/2013 10:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051913_tan_mom_launch

If you've never seen the Verne Troyer sex tape, then you are about to watch the worst thing ever recorded ... Tanning Mom's music video.

As TMZ first reported, Patricia Krentcil inexplicably decided to record a pop song entitled "It's Tan Mom" ... figuring if Octomom did it, so could she.

Now TMZ has gotten our hands on the music video for the song ... and it's an absolute nightmare.

If you don't go blind in the first minute, be sure to watch around 2:00 mark ... when Krentcil just completely gives up on trying to sing along with the track.

It's so bad, it's amazing.

Byrnedoll

Someone please help this woman.

Doc the Gaffer

This is pretty awesome

clickadelic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I think I might need to vomit.

EasilyHard

It made me sterile

Jericho Morton

Now I am not one to feel bad about 'Tanning' mom as she is clearly doolally. ""Doolally", originally "doolally tap", meaning to 'lose one′s mind', derived from the boredom felt at the Deolali British Army transit camp. 'Tap' may be derived from the Sanskrit word 'tapa' meaning 'heat' or 'fever'." Now that said, I am so ashamed of the 'boy dancers' around her who have no shame - they should be investigated by Wade - the new forensic dance inspector? Not Quincy but Mincy?

truthteller

Ive just POPPPED my eyes out!! :O

captainhowdy

Sounds like the same music they play on the radio. Pritty ghetto

Shoozie

She sounds like she smoked 947,000 cartons of Camel cigarettes. YIKES!

Betamax

How drunk was she when this was recorded?

Somerville

I think it's good! Good for her to make fun of herself!

PurzTMZ

Well, you did warn me; I have no one to blame for my nausea but myself. Gag. Gross.

Quiet

Tan Or No Tan

whose mom looks like this. I dont know anyone who is 2 or 8 or 14 or 27 years old who has a mom this old..

this woman is beyond MOM anything.
She should be called Tan Grandma

Come on >> she looks like a 65 year old Grandma trying to rock her groove not a mom to a kid.

Jelly

Ok..are we 100% sure she has never been a crack or meth head? She does this weird thing with her jaw..like she's stretching it . Every junkie i've ever seen does the same thing..messed up mouth stretches..creeps me out.

Concerned

Tmz, you need to put this video up against Chris Kardashian Jenner's old " I love My Friends" video and let your fans try to pick a winner! Someone's comment mentioned a Grammy but after watching the video I was thing Tanny Granny.

franchesca