Tanning Mom Music Video

Quite Possibly

the Worst Video Ever

5/19/2013 10:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051913_tan_mom_launch

If you've never seen the Verne Troyer sex tape, then you are about to watch the worst thing ever recorded ... Tanning Mom's music video.

As TMZ first reported, Patricia Krentcil inexplicably decided to record a pop song entitled "It's Tan Mom" ... figuring if Octomom did it, so could she.

Now TMZ has gotten our hands on the music video for the song ... and it's an absolute nightmare.

If you don't go blind in the first minute, be sure to watch around 2:00 mark ... when Krentcil just completely gives up on trying to sing along with the track.

It's so bad, it's amazing.

Onward

Gross!

Leopold butters Stotch

This lady deserves a stone cold stunner ASAP

kathe593

Wack job for sure!

And why do I have to jump through four hoops to post on your site? Get a grip!

BigLife

o.m.g.....i have no words.

fooferthedog

How do I poke out my minds eye?

Lillybug

I think it is sad that someone who obvouisly suffers from some sort of mental illness is glorified because she fake tans her daughter. Where are the ichildrens services? Why arent they investigating this horrible mother. Who appears to be strung out onndrugs in this video.

Jamoak

I just went blind & lost my hearing after watching that.

SarahBeebee

I feel sorry for the gay guy. not only does he have to pretend to be straight and doing a bad job at it but also to touch and be groped by her..... lol

Jamey Hunter

Vomit.

CB

Please someone put us out of our misery and throw her back in a booth.

Kyle

Clearly the #1 single in the history of the music industry. Clearly. #tanmom #thecoolone

Jay W.

In an attempt to take the high road... I think she looked pretty good in the leopard print outfit.

MYOB

Hey TMZ you love to give attention to the talentless, mentally ill and media whores..How about giving people a break and only do stories about legit celebrities and ignore this nut, the Kartrashians, Dummy Moore etc..or ...is it you wont have enough legit gossip about real people?

Jason

I the critic, mon.......you really suck, mom......you are fat, mom.......you are very unattractive mom......your dancing stinks really bad, mom......your sense of rhythm is a real joke, mom....
what were you thinking you moron, mom...ADD BASS RIFF HERE......go away , mom......your 15 minutes are really way up, mom......the dancers in your pathetic video must really be hard up for money, mom......please, please, please go away, mom.....disappear from the scence loser mom......fade away mom....FADE AWAY mom....bye bye, mom.................I've gone insane watching this, thanks, mom........blinded by the fright, woke in the middle of a nightmare thanks, mom....

Mizzegirl

That was the most painful thing I've ever seen! Who paid to make that???!!!