Justin Bieber

Booed

at Billboard Music Awards

5/20/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

052013_beiber_billboard_launchJustin Bieber was straight up BOOED at the Billboard Music Awards last night ... and not like 1 or 2 people ... it was a straight up CHORUS of boos ... and it made Justin super uncomfortable.

It all went down when Cee Lo called on Bieber to receive the first ever Milestone Award -- but when Bieb got to the stage, the crowd turned on him.

Of course, there were some screams from the hardcore Bieber fans ... and JB managed to silence the haters for a minute by thanking Jesus Christ (who's gonna boo JC?) ... but overall, more boos than a haunted house.

As for the Bieber/Selena Gomez situation, the two were NOT seated together during the show -- despite a pre-show photo of the seating arrangement that suggested they would be.

Instead, she was kickin' it with Taylor Swift ... and didn't stand when Bieber's name was called for the Top Male Artist Award.

0520_selena_sub

Nicole

He's 19, doing what he loves to do, and dressing how he wants to dress. How does that make him a douche?? He's never done anything thing to hurt anybody. Yes, he's made millions. You mad? Then grab a guitar and play it on the outside steps of a theater for hours like he did when he was 9, and maybe you'll get discovered too. And yes...I'm a fan.

tbone382001

Does he deserve to be winning all these awards especially a Milestone Award, of course not. Does he deserve to be booed like that at an award show, same answer- of course not. The booing is a bit much I think. Never liked it when people do it at sporting events either. If you don't like someone or their music I think it's better to just not cheer for them. He is making millions upon millions off of the Tweens and that's who his music suites. If he wants to start being taken seriously start making music that all might like and refuse to lip sync. He has gotten in to a little trouble or whatever. He is a teenager after all and he is doing what teenagers will do especially if they have an endless bankroll. He does a lot of charity work, donating and visiting with the sick kids and demanding no cameras so he isn't so bad.

LMT

The Milestone Award?? He is the first recipient? I guess they have to create awards and hand them out to people like Beaver who do not get nominated or win legit awards. Douchebag!

InkedUpGirl

what a little POS black gangsta wannabe. seriously cannot stand that POS. neither can my daughter who has taste in real music.

Monkey65

Why is he a douche bag? I don't get it. He does have talent, especially for his age. I'm not a huge fan of pop music but sounds okay. He helps a lot if charities and at his age is a great thing, A douche bag to me is Chris Brown, why they let that women hitter on the air and awards show is unbelievable, and his music sucks!

Sue from jersey

Justin I have said a lot of neg things about you lately because of your choices but I just watch the news and saw what you did for the kids at that school keep turning it around congrats on your achievements keep it positive

Twotimemiam

All he needs is a 40 oz n a black n mild. Wannabe

Tuna212

I think the real story is that Taylor appears to be dating a black young man with a red tie.
Yeah,I know,seat filler.

tbone382001

Wearing those mirrored sunglasses on stage didn't help him either. The look is very stupid specially being inside at night. Celo's pants looked ridiculous also. He is so short and stubby, they came down to his ankles. Loved how Kid Rock made fun of the show and all the pre- recorded tracks being used by the performers. I don't get everyone doing this now. I would never pay to see someone in concert that didn't sing every word of every song. I know some songs might need a track but the lead singer should never be lip syncing.

I'll Never Tell

And still those pants! Just stop it; they don't work for you (or anyone for that matter). Either hire a stylist or fire the one you have. How can anyone take you seriously if you insist on being a cliche.

Boogeyman

he forgot to thank his weed dealer.

NightOwl

I watched this hoping the hear the booing, instead I was impressed by Cee Lo. I would have stood there and smirked, instead he was supportive of this little shiznit.

Quinn

He talks like a wanker. I mean honestly dude why do you have to talk like trash? It's disgusting honestly.

Cincinnati Sugar

What did he win awards for, lip syncing and vomiting on stage????

shakaKing

No Justin, you cannot smoke that thing either