Chief Keef

Weeeeeeeed

5/21/2013 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521_chief_keef_mug
update_bar
7:18 AM PT --
Mystery solved ... it's a marijuana arrest.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, Keef was busted for allegedly smoking weed at a fancy hotel.

gray-bar-update

Chief Keef
-- the 17-year-old rap sensation -- was arrested in DeKalb County, Georgia yesterday for disorderly conduct ... TMZ has learned.

The details surrounding the arrest are unclear.

According to the booking sheet, Keef -- real name Keith Cozart -- was listed at 5'9" and 160 lbs.

After the arrest, Keef tweeted, "Jus Got Out Of Dekalb County jail In Atlanta Mad As f**k."

Keef is considered a prodigy -- and has rapped with huge stars like 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa.

Keef is no stranger to the law ... he's been arrested at least two times before -- and even has a gun conviction under his belt.

It's been a rough year for the rapper ... We broke the story, he was recently sued for child support​ by his middle-school-aged baby mama who claims Keef fathered her kid -- born in 2011 -- when he was only 15.

0807-whatcha-smokin-footer-1

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Savage

I doubt this scrawny little bitch is 160... pounds more like 140 pounds

the truth

A rap prodigy? TMZ staff are losing it... This is the same "gangsta rapper that hangs out with 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa" that was crying like a baby when he got sentenced to 60 days in juvi hall? He rap's macroni time, if you have listened to it, your IQ has been reduced.. A kid with downsyndrom sounds better than this kid..

mikeyack59

Another rap sensation, anybody can give themselves a catchy name and cuss to a drumbeat is a rapper, bunch of crap, nothing but a loser like the rest of them, the only thing these losers contribute to society is money paid for bail after they are arrested

altimum

what would be a shocker is "Chiek keef going to school"

altimum

what would be a shocker is "chiek keef going to school"

Bodhi

The idiot on TV should know that Cannabis CURES
asthma and that no one, not one person on this earth is allergic to Cannabis. Get an education, moron.

dee

Legalize marijuana already!

taffy84

This dude looks dumber then a box of rocks Og's are smarter then this and don't move so sloppy

Kim

Never heard of him. Not missing much.

violetta5

with so many real criminals out there commiting dangerous crimes why are our tax dollars being wasted persecuting pot smokers??

Truth44

LOSER A$$ WIPE!!

JW

I've never even heard of him, however, this "toy cop" security guard sounds like a real douche bag. You think Stoners would be more paranoid.

SecurityAlso

His new rap:
***** I just got myself locked up
Didn't even have to piss in a cup
Because I did it right in front of the man
I'm so stupid, I didn't understand
I smoked weed in a public place
Now they got profile pictures of my face
and it's not like I didn't know
Life is hard when your brain works too slow

Yay for learn lessons over and over.... Maybe my rhymes are too good for him. COPYRIGHT

percie hawed

Y'all can't be talking about my dood I bet u he getting more money than y'all

Tris10

lmao @ rap sensation. lmfao @ him being labeled a prodigy. I mean, he tweets pics of him playing with guns and drugs so why should anyone be surprised. I kinda wonder why ppl even waste investments of time or money on him..he wont do anything or go anywhere. His talent is NO WHERE near worth the trouble he brings. He must think he is PAC or somebody. I kinda feel sorry for his BABY MAMA, but to let this fool knock you up, and in middle school none the less, lol @ her too! She better sue for child support now, while he is making a little money and before he throws it all aways on guns, drugs, sex, and lawyer fees!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6