Justin Bieber

Talk About My Parties

I'll Sue You for $5 Mil

5/22/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521-justin-bieber-calabasas-tmz
Here's the good news ... Justin Bieber wants to invite you to one of his house parties.  The bad news ... if you talk about it, he's gonna sue your ass for $5 million.

TMZ has obtained a copy of a document EVERYONE must sign before entering Casa De Bieb in Calabasas, CA.  The doc -- a Liability Waiver and Release -- warns that anyone who blabs about any of the goings on inside the mansion will get nailed, and that includes the "physical health, or the philosophical, spiritual or other views or characteristics" of Bieber or the guests.

0521-justin-bieber-nda

The document makes it clear ... anyone who violates the terms of the waiver will automatically be on the hook for $5 million in damages.

But wait ... there's more.  If you dare tweet about the party -- $5 mil.  If you blog -- $5 mil.  If you Instagram -- $5 mil.

And God knows what goes on inside, but the form warns there might be activities which are "potentially hazardous and you should not participate unless you are medically able and properly trained."

And there's more ... The risks include "minor injuries to catastrophic injuries, including death."

Truth be told ... other big celebs also make people sign these waivers, but it's pretty hilarious.

ltclaude

What a punk, does he have any friends ? No wonder he got booed at the Billboard Awards. Money can't buy you class.

Shoozie

Even when I was in my teens and 20's did I ever go to a party where I had to keep my mouth shut about the going on in there.

shabbs69

For one who the hell would waist their time going to this little gay boy party? I guessing alot of drugs, and hookers? For anyone else it would be a really cool party but for this little waist of life it will be just really gay!

Carol

Punk probably wants to smoke his dope and have some sizzurp.

Linda3223

This kid is heading for dangerous things to happen

Jbsux

How can this be legal? If he is breaking the law isn't the partygoer also breaking the law by not telling the authorities?

drake

He's such a talentless, boring a hole.

ImUrDad

Sounds like his guest of honor will b molly... This kid is sliding downhill, FAST!

Just My Opinion

This is too stupid to comment on. Like I even care to visit his home, or what goes on inside it. If I were a guest, I would probably see what is going on, feel out of place there, and leave anyway. As in suing me, if he wants to waste his money on legal bills trying to get blood out of a turnip. If you are afraid someone will tell on what you do in your home, and afraid you will get caught, why in the hell do you do it in the first place? Some people that have money are so damn wasteful with it, so sad. Mel wasted his money on a gold digger, that did record him in his own home. I guess Justin right or wrong is trying to protect himself.

Joan K

This little dweeb is such an annoying moron. Come on out already Justine, you will feel so much better when you finally do.

August

Like any of his Punk-Ass Friends has more that $10 Bucks to their name...

Shar

So if you witness a crime, even murder, after signing this, you get sued? I don't think so.

Areader

This kid has become a real douche bag!

Jackson

Such a broad signing away of one's rights would never hold up in court. Whatever he paid attorneys to draft this he needs to get the money back.

LauraL

Can't we deport this little pisser!!! Get his name on some sort of do not enter the U.S.list.