Kim Kardashian

My Baby Shower Invite

Is Better Than Yours

5/22/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521-kim-kardashian-invite-tmz
Just how over the top were Kim Kardashian's music-box baby shower invitations? Really, really, really over the top -- and TMZ has the first photo proof.

The invite to Kim K's June 2nd bash -- sent to a guest close to Kanye West -- arrived as a fully functional music box, complete with a spinning ballerina ... dancing to a lullaby version of Kanye's "Hey Mama."

Not only is the invite playing the baby daddy's tune, but the ballerina bears a striking resemblance to Kim herself -- just in case anyone forgets who this party is REALLY celebrating.

According to the invites, Kris Jenner, Shelli Azoff (wife of uber-manager Irving Azoff), Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are hosting the party. Recommended attire ... garden chic. We think that's rich people speak for casual.

Now here's the "Hey Mama" lullaby -- listen and pretend like you were invited.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Mia Isabelle

It's her first child! Any new mother's out there will do everything to make their new baby coming out to this world! Now , I know...I know...that we all hate or grunt about this family! But Kim's is just having a good time celebrating her 1st child! Let her! And trust me, when this baby comes out , and have some problems in life or give her problems...it's her responsibility ! Not us!!! I just hoped to god that she will stay true to herself ! Cuz, she kind'a did fu**ed her reputations to her fans! Lied to us, and betrayed us just to make a quick buck!

carol

leave them alone its a reality show who cares hope they have a healthy baby god bless them

Maria

I think this is the sweetest thing...very creative. I wish people would let her get ready for her first baby with some piece rather than picking on her every move...how would YOU feel?? This is her first child and people seem to be sucking the fun right out of it...yes she's allowed to eat whatever she wants, allowed to do whatever she wants...JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU!!. Get lives people. This all just sounds like jelousy to me!
Good luck Kim...I wish you and your Famiy all the best:) Enjoy your new baby when he/she comes

sasha

How can she be called pretentious by the ones here?
She didnt send it to you all. Unfortunately she was again "sold out" by some "hackey sak" that wanted some $ or attention by giving out this photo!
Go Kim and Kanye!!! Let the haters hate....keep taking the high road. Leave the low roads to the slugs!!

lance

Who cares about this gold digging fat pig ,no talent ,

gwen from aiken

I love Kim but I was so afraid for Kanye that 18 yrs. 18 yrs. ' he knows the rest."

kianna777

This is soooo cute!!! Good Job Kanye:)

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15