« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Noah Wyle

I Own a Cool Piece of

Jackie Robinson History

5/22/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052213_noah_wyle_launchNoah Wyle has a killer sports memorabilia collection -- KILLER -- and last night, the "Falling Skies" actor revealed his most prized possession ... and it has to do with Jackie Robinson.

Wyle was leaving Madeo last night with his girlfriend Sara Wells when we started talking baseball ... since the former "ER" star is known for being an avid baseball card collector.

But when it came to the crown jewel of Wyle's collection -- it wasn't a card ... but it has something to do with the 1952 Brooklyn Dodgers, one of the most important squads in the history of baseball.

And why, you ask? Just take a look at the roster -- Jackie Robinson, Pee Wee Reese, Gil Hodges, Duke Snider and Joe Black, the first African American pitcher to win a World Series game.

Pretty sweet, Wyle.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cold Azz Honkey

Yeah buddy

cindy

Whatever

JooJoo

Of course he owns a piece of History... lest we forget, He IS the Librarian

denledviet.net

denledviet.net Yeah buddy

Michael Wanzer

Satchel Page pitched in a world series game before Joe Black. Four years earlier. Page pitched in the 1948 World Series for the Cleveland Indians.

john talone

Wish our MOM didn't throw out my twin brothers and mine Baseball Cards,could be worth a lot of MONEY.

James R. - Los Angeles

Never heard of this Noah wyle character.

NOT ELMO

Noah Wyle
I Own a Cool Piece of
Jackie Robinson History................Do you own a Shaver too ???

really?

omg, until I read the story, I thought this lady was his MOM - wow, she looks waaaay older

RachesRules

Poor Noah, only 12 comments in 12 hours?? I guess Skank Kardashian, Filthy Rihanna and Dbag Beiber are keeping all the posters busy! But he shouldn't feel too bad, most people only comment hateful things anyway, so I guess he's not that hated! I love you Noah, my husband and I named our beloved cat 'Carter' after your character back in 1995. You are a class act buddy, don't go changing, just to impress the likes of us TMZ watchers!

ThumbsDOWN

I thought that was Brittney and Matthew Mcconaughey.