Rihanna to Chris Brown

How Could You

Leave My Ass?

5/22/2013 8:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0522_rihanna_instagramRihanna just gave ex-boyfriend Chris Brown a little taste of what he's missing ... her perfectly sculpted ass.

RiRi just posted an extreme close-up shot of her nearly bare derriere in shorts that are so tiny, her THONG is hanging out of 'em.

Rihanna added a caption saying the pic was from the set of her new music video ... but we think it's pretty obvious the photo was for an audience of 1 -- Chris ... who was recently spotted out with his other sometimes-GF Karrueche Tran (who definitely doesn't have an ass like Ri).

Think he's regretting the breakup yet?

0522_sexy_selfie_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

IwuvTMZ

That's a huge one!

Majestik

How much is your boy getting paid to sit on Instagram, facebook and twitter all day trying to drum up something to post on TMZ?
I thought you guys were really falling down on the job when you started posting Exclusives two days after the news breaks. Now you are posting crap from ALL OTHER sites just to drum up traffic? Come on guys, I think having speed dial to the karstoogians is really starting to hurt YOUR site.
I'm just thankful that TMZ doesn't post CLOSE UP SHOTS of kimmykakes's ass. Actually, it's kinda hard unless you own a 60 inch monitor.

happypat35

This is the reason Chris left her ratchet a-ss.

Vince

Two things come to mind...first of all why in the world would she want that pile of dog crap back.....and second....I thought only hookers in Amsterdam advertised in such a manner....I thought she was better than that....just goes to show you, she isn't

Jballs

Thats not that great of an a.ss. Average a.ss

Just_Me

WOW.....VERY NICE. Now watch all the pasty. flat-assed white chicks hate on her. LOL

Kabala

The whole concept of a thong is gross.

LittleBIt

Not too classy Rihanna. WTF would you want that LOSER Chris Brown back for? Dude beats on you and you take him back??? Wow, beyond stupid.

mom in midwest

Why do people think anyone wants to see their ass?

tleeg

What a skank. I personally like thicker asses.

Laura

Rihanna has become pathetic.

WTF

Maybe because you're a stupid ho?

Deadpool23

If my girl would post pics like that on twitter & instagram…I’d leave her too.

Majestik

Quick, someone email this picture to Farho Abraho. It's about time backdoor Farho learns what an ass should look like. Paging Doctor Howard, Doctor Fine, Doctor Howard. Farho's first purchase, "Hello, Doc, see this ass, I'd like one just like it". Next day Farho emerges from Plastic Surgery with a large black ass.

namers

This ladies and gentlemen is the dumbing down of America.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments