Rihanna to Chris Brown

How Could You

Leave My Ass?

5/22/2013 8:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0522_rihanna_instagramRihanna just gave ex-boyfriend Chris Brown a little taste of what he's missing ... her perfectly sculpted ass.

RiRi just posted an extreme close-up shot of her nearly bare derriere in shorts that are so tiny, her THONG is hanging out of 'em.

Rihanna added a caption saying the pic was from the set of her new music video ... but we think it's pretty obvious the photo was for an audience of 1 -- Chris ... who was recently spotted out with his other sometimes-GF Karrueche Tran (who definitely doesn't have an ass like Ri).

Think he's regretting the breakup yet?

0522_sexy_selfie_footer

betterdaysahead

im an old lady that has been a talboid reader all my life and these two remind me of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton back in the day- break up- make up- the sharpest couple on the red carpet in love then fighting and having pictures with others the next day to get at each other. these two will be like this all their lives and marriages and children forever....

bewildered

There is absolutely nothing sexy about seeing Rihanna's thong and barely there shorts riding so deep in her ass crack that it makes me question if she can peel them out. Talk about **** stains! Gross.

Just Jay

Insecure much?

David

I bet her panties smell like sh-t!!! Or is it her mouth that smells like sh-t? Either way, she is nothing but a big brown piece of sh-t.

pattin

shes a few snapped threads away from being an a**hole

Leopold butters Stotch

If there are no shart stains. It's cool!!!

jen

She needs to get over herself. There is something to be said about having some class. A little modesty goes a long way.

Liz

Dumb story... Who cares this was put up just so they can show ass... Cris is busy beating on someone else's ass... I don't think he is thinking about this one at the moment!

Barb

He's making fools of both women.

tellmeaboutit

Gee, I can't imagine why Chrissy Brown (and apparently, everyone else) treats her like a piece of ass.

LISA

I just saw this story on TMZ Live (on TV), and Max said he's sure Chris was playing both girls (and I agree). It's too bad Rihianna has such low self esteem. I think most guys prefer classy over trashy.

RoadRig

nah, body double. riri is nasti and her but is ugly huge for her body.

Renee

Slammin body and it's natural. Lot of nasty comments. The body is a beautiful thing. Male and female. It should be adored and showed off. People don't have to walk around but naked, but revealing clothes, bikinis, sheer things enhance the body. Respecting the body has to do with eating right, and treating your body well.

I absolutely can not stand thongs. I feel it the whole time their on. So uncomfortable for me.

Chris

i def couldnt leave that ass

What You Really Want To See

I'm going with, ass double.