Rihanna to Chris Brown

How Could You

Leave My Ass?

5/22/2013 8:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0522_rihanna_instagramRihanna just gave ex-boyfriend Chris Brown a little taste of what he's missing ... her perfectly sculpted ass.

RiRi just posted an extreme close-up shot of her nearly bare derriere in shorts that are so tiny, her THONG is hanging out of 'em.

Rihanna added a caption saying the pic was from the set of her new music video ... but we think it's pretty obvious the photo was for an audience of 1 -- Chris ... who was recently spotted out with his other sometimes-GF Karrueche Tran (who definitely doesn't have an ass like Ri).

Think he's regretting the breakup yet?

0522_sexy_selfie_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

aretha123

wat the HELL IS WRONG WIT THAT DAM GIRL

terry j vey

doesn't matter how great they look if ya can't stand being with the person

jx

Chris is getting a lot better A...... than that. That is a little girls A.......

EatMe

So that's where Rihanna's poo comes out. Thanks for sharing you pos skank!

Shellz

This is just Disgusting & so wrong on many levels!!

mak25

That is 1 bad shot of a thong n jeans on a flat ass so I hope that is not riri.

anonymousitwillstay

Rihanna:how could you leave my ass?
Karrueche:yeah!mine too.
Chris brown:cause both of y'all dont have an ass

laney

Because sex and smoking weed is not sufficient for a relationship

drkg

Please stop showing that flat mess.........I ain't saying get butt injections, but that flat booty is nothing to be proud of......wearing thongs and you can see the string in the middle of your flat cheeks.......means that thongs are not for you.

Bill

Everyone has been on her ass.

chris

As A white woman who has to work at lifting my @ss...I must say that I wish I had hers...that being said...I do not understand why she wants that piece of dreck back. As for black men and white women...when I was 'bigger'...I got a lot of black men hitting on me..as I lost weight, more white guys hit on me. There is some truth to the idea that white women are more 'doormatty'. We tend to not be as vocal about what we want..or as assertive. But from what I've seen, we tend to be less concerned with the type of car...I have dated two black men..both times I was inundated with information I hadn't requested regarding their car, their job and their relative income level...the last black guy I dated looked at me and said "You don't care what kind of car I have, do you?" I said.."does it run?' lol. so, I think if they were less interest in the material aspects , black women would not have an issue with white women. Black men like the break, as it were. And as for asian women..well, they keep themselves up very well and are even more 'domesticated' then we white women...so I guess it's all about what you are looking for. I am married to an old white guy and we are happy. Good luck to the rest of ya'll.

msjustsaying

HELLO HELLO HELLO--------A BUNCH OF OFFENDED A$$ES???? RHIANA IS SIMPLE TELLING CHRISBROWN!, KAURRECHE, AND ALLLLLLL HER HATERS KISS MY A$$........AND I THOUGHT CHRIS BROWN WAS A LOSER ALL ALONE. RHIANNA IS STILLA GOOD GIRL, SHE HAS GOTTEN OFF TRACK A LITTLE BIT BUT CHRIS WHO I HOPE IS GONE FOR FOREVER, SHE WILL GET IT TOGETHER AGAIN.

MJ

insecure and starved for attention. SMH.

peekaboobitch

Hey Chris Brown! ....You can KISS Rhianna's sweet ass goodbye. She is too good for the likes of you.

Woot