Amanda Bynes

REJECTED

From Private Jet

5/23/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0522-amanda-bynes-tmz
This is priceless -- Amanda Bynes was flat-out rejected from a private jet flight in Jersey this weekend ... after trying to use GOOGLE as a substitute for her government ID, sources tell TMZ.

Amanda is denying anything happened -- but sources at Teterboro Airport tell us, Bynes (wearing a velour jumpsuit and giant glasses) showed up at the private jet terminal on Sunday for a flight to L.A..

According to sources, the pilot was checking passenger IDs -- it's a really small terminal -- and Bynes revealed her driver's license had been suspended ... and she had no other form of government ID.

We're told the pilot informed Bynes she needed a form of government ID to fly -- per TSA regulations -- and she then ordered him to Google her as proof, screaming, "I'm Amanda Bynes!"

The pilot called someone from the jet company to see if they could get some kind of exemption for her, but the jet rep was adamant ... no ID, no flight ... and that was that.

The private jet company wouldn't comment for privacy reasons.

0523_amanda_bynes_twit_pics_footer

DeeMaree

Hate check away but this girl is ill. Yes she is doing drugs but I feel the illness came first and the drugs are an attempt to self medicate. Her parents puzzle me. They say they care but have done little it seems. Surely she is close to the point that she can be committed for assessment. I know it's difficult. Supposedly, she's living in a place with little furniture and the windows spray painted black, sad. And is not going to end well if someone doesn't do something.

Robert Schiele

She'll sue you for posting that photo because it doesn't show her "new nose" or something. Nor will she have learned a thing from this incident. She's special. She knows she is.

Crackhead

Amanda Bynes is one messed up unit. A&E needs to rent a house, throw Lindsay Lohan and Amanda in it and film everything they do.

Pablo Escabar

I'm in lust with this woman..and I don't know why

Get back to work!

She used to do sketch comedy on All That & The Amanda Show; and she was good at it. I don't know why she's not contacting Lorne Michaels for a job since there are now tons of openings at Saturday Night Live. Oh that's right, she's retired.

Waka Waka Waka

I'm lost..was her license suspended or had her license expired.

billy

"...and she then ordered him to Google her as proof, screaming, "I'm Amanda Bynes!"

Appropriate response: Amanda who?

Stratcat

So when is her sex tape coming out?

Gloryg7

Oh.... boy.....

Stratcat

New reality show: "Bat****s and Giggles" starring Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Bynes, Tara Reid, Farrah Abraham, Octomom, the Kardashians, Tan Mom and Gary Busey! They all live together in a double-wide trailer in Arkansas and the only money they get is what they go out and earn.

J.E.B.

In this day and age, playing "the celebrity card" doesn't work anymore. It just ticks off people.

Kabala

"Don't you know who I am?" No, bitch - get the eff out!

NoBozo

Doesn't she have a passport? Dumb blonde.

Toilethead

Why to kooks like her always think that they should get special treatment?

Larry

Another celebrity (and I use that word loosely) using the oh too familiar; DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments