Amanda Bynes

REJECTED

From Private Jet

5/23/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0522-amanda-bynes-tmz
This is priceless -- Amanda Bynes was flat-out rejected from a private jet flight in Jersey this weekend ... after trying to use GOOGLE as a substitute for her government ID, sources tell TMZ.

Amanda is denying anything happened -- but sources at Teterboro Airport tell us, Bynes (wearing a velour jumpsuit and giant glasses) showed up at the private jet terminal on Sunday for a flight to L.A..

According to sources, the pilot was checking passenger IDs -- it's a really small terminal -- and Bynes revealed her driver's license had been suspended ... and she had no other form of government ID.

We're told the pilot informed Bynes she needed a form of government ID to fly -- per TSA regulations -- and she then ordered him to Google her as proof, screaming, "I'm Amanda Bynes!"

The pilot called someone from the jet company to see if they could get some kind of exemption for her, but the jet rep was adamant ... no ID, no flight ... and that was that.

The private jet company wouldn't comment for privacy reasons.

0523_amanda_bynes_twit_pics_footer

Pete Beau

I have no idea who this entitled dingbat is, can somebody enlighten me on the highlights of her....career....if any exist.

AnabelleWhitepaws

For some reason... I don't think this is true. Just sayn'

rn506

Just imagine how many people do crap like this, but you all feast on it because you have no lives of your own to worry about...lol...

Turk182

Google

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /Amanda Bynes was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Randy

I've always felt that a suspended drivers license obviously isn't any good for driving but it still should be allowed to be a valid ID. If you go to the DMV they give you a nearly identical card that says ID.

the Ronster

um.... Not true. You are not required to carry I.D. to fly. There are city and state laws requiring people to carry id, but not airplanes. There are people that fly without id all the time. its not easy.. my partner lost his DL and was able to fly (twice, but thats a whole other story) There are credit questions and personal questions that have to be answered, it takes about an hour and your luggage is fully searched and you are escorted.... but it can happen!

borderpatrolman2013

Amanda: Im Amanda Bynes!
Pilot: Amanda who?
Amanda: Bynes! Look at my google moron!
Pilot: Sorry anyone can fake that and I don't feel safe flying with a looney Bin so you can take that exit over there.

panchang810

I wonder if she got a refund. Flying via private jet is uber expensive.

Mary

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. So what if her license had expired,? She wasn't driving, she was using it as identification.

RoadRig

this is a train wreck in the making...

Nate

I would let her crazy ass on my plane.

arale norimaki

Amanda please

Sean Kelly

National Enquirer headline. She wasn't REJECTED FROM A PRIVATE JET - I don't even know that the hell that means - she could not meet TSA requirement of proper identification to fly.

Phil&Liz

According to the Transportation Security Administration’s Web site, a federal- or state-issued photo identification is required to fly. But, the site adds: “We understand passengers occasionally arrive at the airport without an ID due to lost items or inadvertently leaving them at home. Not having an ID does not necessarily mean a passenger won’t be allowed to fly. If passengers are willing to provide additional information, we have other means of substantiating someone’s identity, like using publicly available databases.”

sophiastormy

She is a mess. I seen recent pictures and drugs were all over her place.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments