Foxy Brown

I Never Said Jay-Z

Was a 'Tranny Chaser'

5/23/2013 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0522_foxy_jayz_01
Foxy Brown is FURIOUS over reports she trashed Jay-Z ... telling TMZ she NEVER referred to Hova as a gonorrhea-infected "tranny chaser" ... and now she's threatening to sue.

Brown is referencing reports which say Foxy recently went to a baby shower and started dishing about Jay-Z's sex life to one of the guests -- saying he secretly engages in gay sex ... and that she lost her virginity to him when she was 15 and he was 27.

There's more ... including allegations of a robbery, sex tape and STDs.

But Foxy says the report is complete BS, telling TMZ ... "The atrociousness of this story sickened me to my stomach. Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney."

Foxy says, "In all my years in the music industry, these are the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations I've ever experienced. This fictitious story ... with NO audio, visual or written interview, clearly was concocted with malicious intent."

"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team."

She continues, "Beyonce, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me ... I will NOT let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation."

"This disrespect will NOT be tolerated."

bendover

HEARD THAT RUMOR SINCE THE 90 S THAT HE WAS A BUTT PIRATE ! IN FACT IN THE 90S NEVER SEEN THE DUDE WITH A CHICK ALL THE OTHER RAPERS SHOW OFF THEIR BITCHES ..JAY Z BEFORE BEYONCE NADA

rey

Jay Z likes the D.

LaLA

I knew it wasn't true. I knew she never said those things. I do believe Jay Z is bisexual though. IJS

STFU

If this is true , its disgusting !

Carmen

TMZ the original article was not posted by Media Takeout. It was posted by Obnoxioustv's Blog April 2011. Why bring up something that's two years old. The original article never named Foxy Brown. So it was all speculation. You all at TMZ are running out of news. Why dig up a two-year old article?

Shoozie

Foxy Brown is a witch, with a capital B. I was shopping in Manhatten and I had to leave to store (Coach) because she made the whole store 'gangsta' with her entourage. Give me a break.

Rave

Um, TMZ and MTO are partners.
I don't believe for one second that you bothered to call them.

Nunyas

Undercover hater? Oh yeah sure got it got you.

Jody

Well, Beyonce did look like a Tranny in the still pictures from the Super Bowl. i have never seen such ugly photos. LOL

kimmi

In other words, I told that b!t#$ not to talk.

Fuck Celebrities

He's not?

Leopold butters Stotch

My friend's step mother makes 55 cents a day taking a dump in public restrooms.

dee

Looks like Jay and Bey paid her off. We all know Jay used to have sex with her back in the day. It was never kept a secret. There was some inappropriate relationship going on from Jay's part. Nice try with the PR spin though, Foxy.

LittleBIt

Yeah, but TMZ couldnt wait to spread the word even though they didnt know if she actually said those things. Thats why this site sucks. TMZ always wants to fuel the fire, truth or not. Sad.

Shmyko29

Wow Foxy Brown got uglier threw the years!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments