Joe Jackson

Wade Robson's Getting

PAID TO LIE

5/23/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052213_joe_jackson_launch
Wade Robson
is getting paid big money to destroy Michael Jackson's reputation with child abuse allegations ... so says MJ's dad Joe Jackson.

Joe was at the airport in L.A. Wednesday when we asked about Wade's claims against the MJ estate -- that the singer sexually abused him as a child for years -- but Joe doesn't buy Wade's story for a second ... and he's not placing the blame entirely on Wade's shoulders either.

Joe's got his own conspiracy theory about who's REALLY behind Wade's allegations ... and whoever it is has a massive wallet.

Kimbo

LUZ
I hope Katherine wins that lawsuit and becomes the owner of AEG! This lawsuit will bring a lot of changes in the way artists are treated by the honchos! Again, Michael Jackson making a difference!

---------------

Artists are treated terribly?

Right, haha, but still so many wannabes lining up to audition for American idol, the X factor, and so many Stars are touring under gun point and make only hundreds of millions a year!
Oh right, Janet Jackson was treated so badly and joined the billionaire's club.

Yeah, even JLo was treated so badly that she could only afford to buy a home of only over 10 millions lately, on top of funding a boy toy of 20 years junior!
Right, and lastly but not least, MJ was treated so badly by the music industry that after he paid a @25 million silent money bill to the Chandlers, he became so broke, he was unable to pay his bills and ended up with over $500 millions debt after he died. I bet all rabid fans of his are treated much better by their professions/industries that they would have much better credit limits!!!
LMFAO!!!!

Kimbo

Theo Fleury fights on for sexually abused kids
Desmond Devoy
123456789 PERTH - “You know me, I love a good fight.”
Those may be fighting words, but this battle won’t land hockey great Theo Fleury in the penalty box.
Fleury, the former captain of the Calgary Flames when they won the Stanley
Cup in 1989, and an Olympic gold medal winner, was at the Highway 7 Subway restaurant in Perth on Tuesday afternoon during the second-last stop on his inaugural Toronto to Ottawa “Victor Walk” a 10-day advocacy walk to raise awareness and advocate healing.
While hockey fans were in abundance at the stop, asking him to sign Flames memorabilia or copies of his tell-all autobiography, Fleury was joined at various points along his journey by fellow survivors.
“Having the courage to stop at the side of the road and tell us their stories,”
he said. “(It’s) people finding their voices...We believe that that initial reveal is where you get rid of shame and when you can get rid of shame on this subject, I think that starts you down that path of healing.”
The scrappy Fleury never pulled any punches on the ice, and he does not intend to play nice once he gets to Parliament Hill, and a reception with MPs.
“For them, it is more of a photo opportunity more than listening to me,” he said. He promised to advise the MPs to “take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth. That’s what you guys need to do” to listen and really understand the problem.
It is estimated that about one in three girls and one in fi ve boys will be molested before the age of 18, which Fleury estimates to be about 8 million Canadians.
“I wouldn’t be going to Ottawa if I didn’t have eight million votes in my back pocket,” Fleury said. “I’ll (Stephen) Harper around on his whole campaign,” to get the government to change the laws regarding prosecuting child sexual abuse cases.

----------------------

Anybody jumps in pre-judging Wade without learning about the facts of pedophilia and the child victims should be really ashamed of themselves. If you cannot even research and read up simple facts about child molestation, you don't have the ability to read and understand a court transcript and conclude that MJ was innocent.

Kimbo

Hey, did you click like yourself, right after you make the comment again???

Like somebody will really like your comment less than 1 minute after your post at this hour???
Same trick MJ did, paying people to say he was King of Pop, donating money for photo ops, and even try to get knighted with his money, but the Queen investigated him and knew he wouldn't pay his bills!!!!
LMAO!!!!
7 HOURS AGO

HUMANNATURE

DUMBO

I SEE THAT YOU CLICK "HATE"!!!!

LOL

-----------------

So you don't deny it!!!

LMAO!

By the way, those hate of you are by regular readers, not haters who don't have a profile! You got to register to vote, who is dumb now???

Is MJ still a dead King???

Kimbo

1 when he -- when he gave you money, did he hand it to
2 you, or did he do something else? And if so, tell
3 us what that is.
4 A. He put the money in my shorts, because I
5 pulled it out, and that’s when my mom saw -- noticed
6 that I had pulled money out of my shorts and she
7 asked me where I got it from.
8 Q. Do you remember which of the three occasions
9 this was?
10 A. I can’t remember whether it was the first or
11 the second.
12 Q. But this was back when you were young?
13 A. Yeah.
14 Q. Seven or eight?
15 A. Seven or eight.
16 Q. You say in your shorts. What are we talking
17 about? In a pocket?
18 A. I don’t think my mom put pockets on the
19 shorts.
20 Q. That was a little more complicated?
21 A. She’s a good seamstress, but I don’t think
22 for shorts.
23 Q. Tell us as best you can recall where would
24 that money have been.
25 A. That would have been in my shorts.
26 Q. I’m sorry?
27 A. It would have been in my shorts.
1 A. In the inside.
2 Q. Do you know if the money was in your
3 underwear?
4 A. I don’t. I don’t know.
5 Q. Mr. Mesereau asked you yesterday questions
6 about whether you talked to your mother about what
7 had happened, and if so, to what extent.
8 Did you ever have a conversation with your
9 mother where you told her that you were molested?
10 A. I think I told her that I was molested in
11 counseling, because then she shared that she was
12 molested as well.
13 Q. Okay. Did you ever tell her the details of
14 the molestation?
15 A. No.
16 Q. What had happened, how it happened, how
17 often it happened, any of those types of details?
18 A. I don’t think so.
19 Q. To this day, have you ever?
20 A. To this day. My wife found out on the
21 stand.
22 Q. The details you had not yet told your wife?
23 A. Right.
24 Q. Have you ever told anybody the details other
25 than your therapist?
26 A. My pastor.
27 Q. Your pastor?
www.mjfacts.info28 A. And I don’t think I told him the details. 4948
www.mjfacts.info1 MR. ZONEN: Thank you. I have no further
2 questions.
3 THE COURT: Recross?
4 MR. MESEREAU: No further questions, Your
5 Honor.
6 THE COURT: All right. You may step down.

-----------------

Let's face it, this is the evidence of sexual abuse even Tommy witch couldn't deny!!!

Big Mamma Cornbread

HE IS A LIAR AND A THIEF.

susan

hillo evry one,i need to help in my probelmt o fix my paper as permanent resident ..pls help me for spent for it..

susan

hi evey one. I need help for my paper fix as peraneet resident..pls help mY PROBLEM

susan

hillo evry one,i need to help in my problem t o fix my paper as permanent resident ..pls help me for spent for it..

susan

hillo ,,,i need to the person whos has a mercy of my problem .I need to help t o fix my paper as permanent resident ..pls help me for spent for it..iam so sadly always at home no work ,no money for spent myself and my familys..plss help me anyone whos love to help..

SUNFLOWER

Haha, exactly what I thought susan = mimi, spanglish donkey show needs help!!!! Friday night must be hard for her!!!

There was a movie actually called Spanglish, btw, but i am afraid to watch it!!!

SUNFLOWER

JARVIS
For once in my life, I agree with old Joe!

--------------

desperate time calls for desperate motion!!!!

Desperate Rabids needs Desperate Papa Joe!!!

Why don't you rabids join Papa Joe in LAX pushing a luggage cart for demonstration??? Maybe you can scare AEG!!!!

SUNFLOWER

/So that Make-up artist Karen becomes a good person in the rabids eyes now, because she said nice things about MJ in court. Wasn't she vilified before???

So AEG bought Wade, a big time dancer/choreographer? Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy the words of a make-up person???

LMAO!!!!

Miley Cyprus

Hardcore MJ fans...
♫ ♫ ♪
You've been tricked by...
You've been played by...
A smooth criminal
♫ ♫ ♪

the truwth

Is Joe off his trolley?

What I Think

National Pedophile Day is only one month away.