Real Housewife of Bev Hills

My Daughter Can

Stomach the Show

5/23/2013 9:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0522_yolanda_foster_gigi_INFBesides having tons of money, a ridiculously rich husband and a sick Malibu mansion, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Yolanda Foster also has a model child.

Yolanda supervised as her gorgeous 17-year-old professional catwalking daughter Gigi Hadid rocked a bikini and a pair of Roman gladiator sandals on a photo shoot in L.A. on Wednesday.

Fun fact: Yolanda is currently married to music mogul David Foster, but Gigi is her daughter with ex-husband Mohamed Hadid ... the celeb real estate contractor who just settled a huge lawsuit with Sylvester Stallone over alleged shoddy home renovations.

0523_celeb_model_kids_footer_v3

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

Beverly Hills has a new city ordinance that says you must be gay and retarded to live within city limits. Yeah, it doesn't sound right. It makes it sound like every gay is retarded, when everyone knows you can be retarded and not gay. It's the city's new initiative for diversity and inclusion.

David

Mom, am I sexy? Can I also find an old man and take his money like you did? I have so much to learn from you. Learn to take it up my ass and pretend that it hurts!? I've only learned to do blow jobs by watching you. Mom, I want to be just like you. Never work and learn to open my legs for the right men with cash. And then marry the right man and pretend that I was a virgin, just like you did. My daughter, I'm so proud of you!!!

Cartel Gunna

I'd **** the daughter but I'd be mad at myself after I nut on her face.

jjbuff70

Both ugly as h e l l stop the plastic surgery its not helping only hurting and ur show s ucks, worst thing on tv

GothamGirl

So many unattractive models now, remember when models were beautiful? Can't stand nepotism.

john

Bummer!!! The daughter is a smelly camel jockey. What a waste \\

Fabienne

Is she married to the David Foster who's sister was a surragate of Clay Aiken's baby. Think her name is James Foster? A bit off topic but why would a gazzillionaire sign up to be a surragate mother of Clay Aiken's baby wants? Ricky Martin for sure but Clay Aiken? Just wondering.

Jay

This is by far the best picture TMZ has posted all week! I have used it like 10 times today and I can barely walk, I wish I could have her!

Petite

The Chive web site (the most popular site on the internet) will post any picture of any beautiful woman who is barely covered. This gal Gigi is a dime-a-dozen as far as 'models' goes~ I've seen MUCH better on The Chive.

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

wth is on her stomach?

lili

Personally find her to be quite lovely. She is prettier on film than on print and her mother, from what is shown on TV, appears to be a very grounded and good person.

Good luck to them. Kyles a B*8tch!

Mel harrison

I thought she was the mom. She looks old.

Luke