Rihanna

Sweet Ass

Revenge on Chris Brown

5/23/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

052213_tv_rihanna_launch
Dear Rihanna,
Please provide Chris Brown frequent Instagram reminders of what he's no longer tapping -- such as your barely covered ass -- since he was stupid enough to break up with you.
Love,
The Internet (and everyone who uses it)

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Readerofthisgarbage

Is that breezy name tatted on her ass

Hitman007

You bitches just be jealous because your probably all just middle aged overweight losers who have nothing better to do than sit around and talk **** about the beautiful. You'd all kill to have her body so that you could have your bods all hanging out and plastered on the web. She's perfect, so get over it.

DeeMaree

I do NOT understand this woman's need for this constant over exposure. Her music isn't my cup of tea but she's highly successful. A lot of people like her sound. She is really sexy too. I just don't know why she is always putting these pictures out there of herself. Why the need? And she gives these shots out for free. Maybe she is just an exibitionist. As for the fanny, looks good to me.

Humble

I personally think that a real woman doesn't need to put herself out there like that yes she's beautiful but come on trying to show ur self off makes me think there's nothing more to u but that so if that makes be a jealous bitch than hey I wear that crown proudly. And I'm only 24 years of age with great physical and mental attributes but only the one who deserves to see will

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

It must kill her that with all of her money and fame she can't compete with a dwarf.

Tiggy

Trash! I used to like her til she feel in love with herself..now she is just self absorbed trash. What's the saying...Money doesn't buy class or in her case dignity or self respect!! You can buy all the clothes cars and homes, but you can't by class!!

tron javolta

gross. poop comes out of that. you know that right?

TREAJURE96

She's making her money what do you all have???? If you don't like it don't look or read it.... Now who are the THIRSTY ONES.... HATERS.....

justme