TMZ Live

Eva Longoria

Master of Her Own Domain

5/23/2013 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

0524-tmzlive-large-promo

Eva Longoria ... a-list actress, producer, entrepreneur, and now proud owner of a Master's degree! How'd she pull it off while still acting -- and what's she going to do with her degree? Eva joined us to talk higher ed and future job prospects.

Plus, world renowned MMA fighter Waylon Lowe says a Kama Sutra gel destroyed his penis, and now he's suing! We've got all the cringe-worthy details ... along with Kama Sutra's defense.

Also ... Soulja Boy's under investigation for hit-and-run -- and cops tracked him down using a network of cameras recording his car's every move. But he's not alone ... big brother's eyeballing YOU too!
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Eva Longoria gets a Master's Degree, and she calls into TMZ Live to tell us about her graduation.
(6:00) Brad Pitt says he suffers from face blindness, is it a real affliction or a cover for celebrity snobbery?
(10:00) MMA Fighter Waylon Lowe says his penis was permanently damaged after using sex enhancing gel, a company spokesperson chimes in.
(15:00) Paris Hilton has just been signed to Cash Money Records as a DJ, is there another hit single coming or is this a disaster waiting to happen?
(18:00) Michael Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, is speaking out now on the molestation allegations from Wade Robson.
(23:00) Soulja Boy's red Bentley has been impounded by police because secret cameras have tied his car to a hit-and-run.
(28:00) Amanda Bynes denied at the airport because of lack of proper ID, her solution? Google me.
(31:00) A-Rod makes BIG money after selling his Miami Beach Mansion, and the photos of the inside are incredible.
(33:00) We hear what you have to say!
(36:00) It's time again for ... Tim's worst pitches of the week.

Majestik

BTW, since I've been out of practice here I lost my manners.
Hello to all our die hard regulars and to the newcomers. Grab a seat, no really, grab a seat because the boredom will knock you over but the posters will have you in stitches.

Majestik

Harvey has a crush on Obama. Why else would he run a gossip website and bring up the President of the United States any chance he gets? Geez, Harvey must've been going ballistic when Clinton was in office and no where to make fun of him.

Majestik

Welcome to the first annual, TMZ LIVE AWARDS. Here are your categories.
Most annoying staffer.
Greasiest looking staffer.
Most eloquent staffer (NO SARCASM ALLOWED YOU RAQUEL HATERS).
Most influential in day to day style.
Least OFFENSIVE staffer.
Funniest staffer (laughing at own jokes, not allowed).
Best hair.
Most likely to find another job.
Least likely to find another job.
Anyone else would like to add categories and nominations, have at it.

Majestik

Come on all you sleepers, jump in with some categories for the first annual TMZ LIVE AWARDS. I'm going to keep a running file that I'll post every day so we can get a good one going.

KnuckleDragger

FIRST!

chunkydough

Eva Longoria can have a degree in Chicana studies because she has a job and can waste money on such a study. I also find her annoying because she is like one of those radical political Latinas who does nothing but complain. She is radical enough to think that the United States is the only ones radical enough to expect immigrants to know the language of the country they're moving in.

KnuckleDragger

That would be nice if Longoria had a degree in Latina if she was white...but she's not. Maybe her parents slacked off...during her raising?

Majestik

Sigh...censorship is alive and well on TMZ. YOU"VE GOT to be kidding me, really, REALLY?

KnuckleDragger

I see all your posts. What did TMZ sensor?

CoconutScrimp

Oh please! Harvey just wanted to see that picture again to check out dat bulge!

ABB

Riddle me this, How many Chicano Studies jobs are out there? No. I mean it? I'm Hispanic and think this degree is a crock full of isht! This is a waste of time and money as a Theology Degree.

Majestik

Well, since I've never attended college or University I have NO IDEA what a Master's in anything is. How is her Masters going to work if she ever decided to use it? I'm thinking this is like when I attended private Catholic High school. One of the courses they offered was Italian. Problem with that was three quarters of the school was Italian and they spoke it fluently in the home and at school. It was nothing but a time filler and A+ for them.

KnuckleDragger

MMA Wrecked his penis? Too funny...

D-INCARNATION

Harvey likes stories about units

KnuckleDragger

Longoria got a Masters in Chicana so she could buy food in Mexico without getting a ration of sh*t for her English accent.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments