TMZ Live

Amanda Bynes Arrest

Really Out of Control, Or ...

5/24/2013 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

0524-tmz-live-final-large-1

Amanda Bynes' arrest has most people thinking she's totally losing it ... especially after her wigtastic court appearance! But is she really off the rails -- you've gotta hear the new info we uncovered.

Plus, war on the Jersey shore ... Snooki and Governor Chris Christie went toe-to-toe on-camera! She might seem like the underdog, but we think Christie's the only one who can lose. Snooks' BFF Deena Cortese joined us to break down the fight.

Also ... Gisele Bundchen wants to ban Photoshopping -- easy for a 10 like her to say, but believe it or not this movement's picking up steam. Famous photog Tyler Shields explained why.

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Amanda Bynes was arrested in New York for marijuana posession, and allegedly throwing a bong out of her New York apartment window!
(10:00) Snooki meets New Jersey Governer Chris Christie, and shes does not like him invading her personal space.
(18:00) Supermodel Gisele Bündchen doesn't think photographers should photoshop models. Tyler Shields calls into TMZ Live to echo her statements.
(23:00) Rumors of Britney Spears residency in Las Vegas continue, but is she reall ready to take on such a commitment?
(28:00) Spurs player Tim Duncan is getting a divorce, but he says hes too busy to get divorced because of play-offs! Good enough reason?
(31:00) Steve Nash is blocking his ex-wife from moving to California, why does he want her to say in Arizona?
(33:00) Michael Clarke Duncan's tomb was vandalized, and it was racial.
(36:00) We hear what you have to say!
(41:00) Cypress Hill posts a photo of a $1,800 marijuana joint! The photo is insane!

Majestik

Oh, also wanted to say....I love the last shot of Gisele and Tom I saw on this site. They had him reaching over and grabbing her ass. Go look at the comments, all of us were asking the same thing, "WHAT ASS?".

Bubbles The Chimp

Harvey having a music career is a fantasy.

Majestik

Um, sorry, but after her behaviour at the beginning of the year unless they have her meds seriously on schedule she won't be able to pull it off. Now, if she gets herself a pretty decent schedule starting with a few times a week then working her way up, I believe she can pull it off.

Pierce Aero One

I'm a fan of the natural approach to photo shoots. I shot many rolls of Jewel, before she was famous, without makeup, some straight out of the shower, without any Photoshop, or anything. She absolutely glows. Few besides her mom, she, and I have ever seen them. I should pull them out of the storage, sometime, and share them with the world. <3

Bubbles The Chimp

Charles looks darker today. Did he tan his skin? Oops that's Harvey.

Bubbles The Chimp

Mike is still as cute as ever. Like one of my dry poops.

Bubbles The Chimp

Who let Rush on TMZ.

Majestik

Sum up the rest of the show in one post.
Tim Duncan, works for a living, that living right now is concentrating on playoffs, his wife can go frig herself considering she just filed for divorce in March, she can wait a few months.
Steve Nash, ex is a gold digging ho, more, more, more. How about you use the money you are making on your own and support the kids. Your damn ex husband is paying almost 90% of the kids needs and bills. You can't live on 30K a month, DOWNSIZE!!
Jose Canseco, I'm not passing judgement, too many in real life screaming drugged and rape now. If she's got proof, hit court and put the P.O.S. in jail. If you have nothing but accusations bich, you deserve to get reamed and shamed on Internet for using a real tragedy in life to further your freakin' pocketbook.
MCD, that black faced cat looks like an anime character, doesn't look like any white cat with BLACK FACE paint. How about you ******* put a damn plaque on his grave you cheap sons of biches.
Kris Humphries was in the NBA playoffs, I guess its NOT okay for him to ask for a postponement because poor Kimmykakes is in distress. STFU.

Bubbles The Chimp

A 3ft tall guy talking about Basketball. The world is going to end today.

Majestik

TMZ, sticking up for TIM DUNCAN but spending months Trashing Kris Humphries. Oh wait, according to the FCUKING HYPOCRITES at KMZ you'll excuse that off as it was only the beginning of the playoffs and not the FINALS. STFU

kre

Come on she was smoking weed in her own home leave her alone!!!!! This is ridiculous, if it was Snoop Dogg or someone like that you would be praising her. Stop picking on this girl!!

chunkydough

It was Omarosa.

chunkydough

A picture of them posing smiling will hurt her case. Yeah right. Thank god you aren't a lawyer anymore.

Bubbles The Chimp

Where can I get a wig like Amanda Bynes?

Majestik

I have a picture of myself and Richard Pryor taken on the set of Superman III back in 1982. I practically wore Richard as an accessory because I was so excited and adored him so much. So if Richard had drugged and raped me that night was it my fault for hugging him to tightly and closely?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments