Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran

LIVING TOGETHER AGAIN!

5/26/2013 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524-chris-brown-karrueche-getty Call her crazy ... but Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown are full-on LIVING TOGETHER ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... they hooked up days before his 24th birthday earlier this month and she's been staying at Chris' Hollywood Hills home ever since.

Though she's keeping her own apartment -- smart -- she's already moved most of her clothes and other personal belongings to his pad.

And it's not like they've been secretive ... they've been spotted everywhere lately, hitting up the Billboard Awards afterparty and even rear-ending a Mercedes together.

Karrueche's one persistent scorned lover -- when Chris first dumped her back in October for Rihanna  -- she vowed to win him back, as TMZ first reported.

So where does this leave Rihanna? RiRi and Breezy officially called it quits a few weeks ago ... but they've ALWAYS had an on-again, off-again relationship ... and Chris has made it no secret -- he loves 'em both

Hey Karrueche ... you ever heard the expression, "Fool me once ..."

Kim

wow!! what a stupid doormat. That is what happens when you are dependent upon a man for your survival. The girl could not even afford gas when he dumped her, that is sad and a poor excuse for a woman, she is at his whim, he has two other women that he has been messing with as well, so I guess she has to put up with whatever to get her daily bread. Sad, I look at her and she reminds me of a 10 year old Asian boy playing dress up. I guess he needed a submissive, that definitely was not Rihanna. Happy she finally dumped him, let him hang with trash like himself. Sad, that she is this hopeless.

Mysic_beats2013

Both of these girls are clueless and dumb

YorkieLuv

What a fool !! I guess his money allowed her to put away what little bit of pride she had left, after he publicly dumped her for another woman.. while claiming to lover her too !!

Rihanna was too much for him to handle, because he seems like the type that needs someone that feeds off of his ego,$, & .. that will be there all of the time on his say so.

Hopefully Rihanna has seen the light and finds herself a real man that can keep his fist to himself !!

CorkiDeCat

Chris found a lady who doesn't love her butt more then him...

Sara

Karrueche is beautiful I don't dislike chris either but I don't like what he did, he left her and I don't think he deserves her anymore If I was her I wouldn't give him a second chance she deserves better.

BB not bb

They both knew this day would come eventually. That is why she said bye baby before he left her for Rihanna. He just planned to give Rihanna what she wanted until she got tired, then he'd go back to Kerreuche.

He probably played a lot of games with Rihanna's head.

Pablo Escabar

This chick is hotter than Rihanna in my opinion

Mike

Karrueche must not have much respect for herself. Either that or she just loves having a rich boyfriend with a nice house, cars and cash to throw around.

To use a football term, she's the "backup girlfriend" ... the 2nd stringer ... the girl he calls if the 1st stringer girl dumped him.

Most girls don't put up with that. They want a guy who thinks of her as "the one" forever.

SusanInFlorida

Chris Brown back with the other woman is not news. What caught my attention is that TMZ casually remarked on their fender bender accident. OK, now I gotta ask: DONT YOU FOOLS KNOW TO USE A LIMO DRIVER WHEN YOU ARE DRINKING AND DRIVING???????

72183

Og

ariel

it's sad she thinks so little about herself :(

72183

Put a couple of earrings on Chris B and he is the Dennis Rodman version of HipHop! Karrueche is one dumb chick there ever was! He wants the weakest chick he can get so he can do his dirt! Rihanna puts him in his place!

Alicia1971

K isn't going anywhere., she has no money, no career and is a nobody..she needs Chris to take care of her and give her her 15 minutes...pitiful

jrose2627

These chicks just get with him cause he's rich and has a huge dick

Phreaky

LMAOOOO... if Brown had any intelligence at all, he would think... hmmm.... I can pretty much do ANYTHING I want and this chick won't leave, I wonder if she is after my money? That is the ONLY excuse that makes sense. He can tell her he loves someone else and kick her out, and she's like "please take me back" - awww she misses living like a millionaire.
Paying rent is hard, ya'll.