Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran

LIVING TOGETHER AGAIN!

5/26/2013 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524-chris-brown-karrueche-getty Call her crazy ... but Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown are full-on LIVING TOGETHER ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... they hooked up days before his 24th birthday earlier this month and she's been staying at Chris' Hollywood Hills home ever since.

Though she's keeping her own apartment -- smart -- she's already moved most of her clothes and other personal belongings to his pad.

And it's not like they've been secretive ... they've been spotted everywhere lately, hitting up the Billboard Awards afterparty and even rear-ending a Mercedes together.

Karrueche's one persistent scorned lover -- when Chris first dumped her back in October for Rihanna  -- she vowed to win him back, as TMZ first reported.

So where does this leave Rihanna? RiRi and Breezy officially called it quits a few weeks ago ... but they've ALWAYS had an on-again, off-again relationship ... and Chris has made it no secret -- he loves 'em both

Hey Karrueche ... you ever heard the expression, "Fool me once ..."

Laura

She deserves whatever she gets. And both of these women are pathetic. The guy very publicly goes back and forth between the two of them, and they allow it. Desperate and pathetic.

happypat35

Chris has been dating Kae for 2-1/2 years. They have never stopped dating. Rihanna kept pressuring Chris to date her, which he obliged with Kae's blessing to use her. Once Chris attended the Grammy's with Rihanna and her birthday party, among a few other events, to regain public favor, he dumped her. Karma. As we all know, Rihanna is no angel, she's a hot-headed h*e, who beat her brothers, diss her fans for calling her a drug addict, and even compared one fan to a goat. She's an instigator and bully.

John

CHRIS BROWN had my attention before he had gotten back with Rihanna. I am ole school and I was really started to get into Chris Brown. Sincerely.

BUT when I started seeing stories and photos of Chris Brown with Rihanna again it did not look good to me. I had much compassion for Chris Brown after the bad press on him and Rihanna the first time around, and the turbulent love affair. I felt bad for Chris Brown and I despised Rihanna for obvious reasons.

I NOTICED that whenever I saw photos of Chris Brown and Rihanna together, Chris Brown always looked so happy and confident. He would always have that 100 watt smile, as though Rihanna gave him that confidence. I thought, too, that maybe Rihanna reminded him of his mother. Rihanna and his mother are both lightskinned and both animated women. Where as when I saw photos of him with Karrueche Tran he always looked less confident. Therefore, I figured he needed Rihanna in order to feel and project confidence in the publics eye.

ALL AND ALL Karrueche Tran seems more suitable as a lover to me for Chris Brown. Rihanna is just a confidence builder for Chris Brown. Chris Brown just needs a nice little girl like Karrueche Tran to show that he has that certain camaraderie with females, and a nice male friend to hand out with on weekends. He needs a male friend more than anything for all the therapy that comes along with male-male bonding. In fact, all black males do. But I am not surprised to see Chris Brown back with Karrueche Tran.

romina

I'm gonna say I LOVE RIHANNA
hey bitches,come and hate my comment because of your hate against Rih,a hate that originates from jealousy.the fack!!!!

TheBestHeEverHad

Seeing as though CB still didn't back on "top" I think rihanna finally realized he's to immature & ain't $hït it was time to move on. Ri doesn't need him, but this side girl does. Like it or not rih is worth more than him and you don't have to be a fan of hers to see that.

Meanie

2 stupid girls fighting over a rancid floating turd. Stupid putas with zero self respect, and clearly an ahole who will stick his wick anywhere.

King Anton

Damnit Christopher is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skittlesbreaker19

Karrueche...what kind of name is that?!?

Mindy

RiRi should send her a thankyou note!

sophiastormy

Wait until that first black eye. Such love.

sophiastormy

Wait until that first black eye. Love priceless

Barbara

She is really much prettier than Rhianna

hmmmm

she is a revolving door to chris....such a dumb girl

August

She's cute NOW; just wait until Chris turns her face into GROUND BEEF!

laney

Karrueche Tran seems to be not only adult,more as most of those who leave comments here, but also much more gentle and reflective. Liberal thinking and acting is not everyone's thing. Same with the polyamory, this is something you have to understand first. Well Chris Brown has decided to share daily life with the person, which he better complements!