Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran

LIVING TOGETHER AGAIN!

5/26/2013 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524-chris-brown-karrueche-getty Call her crazy ... but Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown are full-on LIVING TOGETHER ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... they hooked up days before his 24th birthday earlier this month and she's been staying at Chris' Hollywood Hills home ever since.

Though she's keeping her own apartment -- smart -- she's already moved most of her clothes and other personal belongings to his pad.

And it's not like they've been secretive ... they've been spotted everywhere lately, hitting up the Billboard Awards afterparty and even rear-ending a Mercedes together.

Karrueche's one persistent scorned lover -- when Chris first dumped her back in October for Rihanna  -- she vowed to win him back, as TMZ first reported.

So where does this leave Rihanna? RiRi and Breezy officially called it quits a few weeks ago ... but they've ALWAYS had an on-again, off-again relationship ... and Chris has made it no secret -- he loves 'em both

Hey Karrueche ... you ever heard the expression, "Fool me once ..."

Duckie21

Karrueche isn't stupid Chris brown let RiRi slip in, he decided to see what's left of the him and RiRi.. Karachi stepped back because she knew if it failed he was going to see what he had..

Pk74

This time Karrueche use this opportunity to get an education. You said you like to interview celebrities go to journalism school. You make special appearances for a fee, well get a degree in business administration. My point is the best way to keep a man is not what God put in-between your legs but what He put in between your ears. Enough said!

Marie13

You go Kae!

Jorge

This woman is truly beautiful. She reminds me of a younger version of Kerry Washington, (even prettier than Kerry) Hope she knows how to act like a lady and keep it classy. (Unlike Rhianna) Also hope she's smart enough to keep her mouth shut and walk away if she gets in argument with Chris. It would be a shame if he hurt her. Why do these women have to love the bad boys?

Spanky

So sad to see these two women allow a man to disrespect them.

bowers

All three here need some help.

k80

Eh, just a famewhore. Let her make her own mistakes for her 15.

Dwight Anderson

I'm not a fan of Chris Brown never was never will be I don't have any intention or desire of liking a woman beater since Ike Turner & O.J Simpson.

Dwight Anderson

I'm not a Chris Brown at all never like him before & I don't have any intention or desire of being a fan of a woman beater since Ike Turner.

spookym

I just read Chris Brown dating tran. I hope he/she knows what she's/he's getting himself/herself into with Chris.

Linda

Chris Brown, I wanted to believe you were improving yourself from what you did and that you were a better person, boy was I wrong. You are a douche like everyone said you are. You have absolutely no respect for Rhianna nor any woman. Karma is a b***h so make sure you are looking over your shoulder!!

Melissa

why does anyone want to be with him ,I hate him !

Tankgirl

They're all stupid...

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Fake black brows, orange hair and orange/red lipstick. He can't afford a stylist for her?

Ivan in Phoenix

Why does TMZ have so many stories about this human turd?