Michael Lohan

I Want Lindsay OUT

of Betty Ford, NOW!

5/26/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052613_michael_lohan_launchLindsay Lohan might be an all-star rehabber at Betty Ford ... but Michael Lohan remains unconvinced of the center's healing powers, telling TMZ he wants LiLo transferred STAT.

Our photog spotted Michael arriving at LAX Saturday afternoon and asked the doting dad's thoughts on LiLo's situation at BF and if he was in town to visit LL while she serves her time recovers.

Michael quickly made his position clear -- he's no fan of Betty Ford and wants to transfer Lindsay to a different facility ASAP.

He also throws in his two cents on Amanda Bynes.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

behindblondiepark@gmail.com

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in that family...

Reg

So no new words of wisdom from Milo?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

EarthQUACK has indulged me and is posting again. Come watch the FUN!!

ernie

You've come a long way Michael. It is good to see you on the straight and narrow and truly caring what is happening to your daughter. I pray you can get together and maybe your ex will join in for some real healing. It is about time you two bury the hatchet and stop pointing fingers at each other. That never helped anyone. Forgive each other and move forward with being a positive force in your children's lives.

DeeMaree

I knew lecherous daddy was caught off guard by the are you seeing Lindsay question. I read here that he is there for a speech not for Lindsay. He just keeps that line of crap alive to pretend he is relevent in her life so he can still sell stories about her. What a creep he really is.

Vorlon

I guess when you lack the intellect to mount any sort of argument yourself , pointing out postings of (what you consider) intellectually superior individuals is the next best thing.

SERPENT OF SANDOZ
If you're like me and think this thread is growing a tad stale, go over to ROL and check out the fireworks. A number of the regulars on TMZ have migrated to ROL and are getting their asses handed to them on a silver platter by ROL posters

Tesla_Consulting

I want Madame Shawn Holley to have an FB page and I want it to be about her morning commute.

StarryStarryNight

some things never change. once an asshat, always an asshat.

LindsayFanForever • 37 minutes ago −
The individuals involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

Michelle Marie

Relax Daddy!!..

You can pick the next one : )

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15