Michael Lohan

I Want Lindsay OUT

of Betty Ford, NOW!

5/26/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052613_michael_lohan_launchLindsay Lohan might be an all-star rehabber at Betty Ford ... but Michael Lohan remains unconvinced of the center's healing powers, telling TMZ he wants LiLo transferred STAT.

Our photog spotted Michael arriving at LAX Saturday afternoon and asked the doting dad's thoughts on LiLo's situation at BF and if he was in town to visit LL while she serves her time recovers.

Michael quickly made his position clear -- he's no fan of Betty Ford and wants to transfer Lindsay to a different facility ASAP.

He also throws in his two cents on Amanda Bynes.

Sam

Dirt

I know you are always obsessing over me, but it just won't work dear. I'm not into trailer trash.

Sam

Suzy from London leaves and Dirt arrives. Coincidence?

Kàt

he must be starving for attention.
Lindsy's under wraps in rehab, and he doesn't have her to leech on and make some type of story for the media.
Counting my blessings that he and Deana are not my parents.

Marlyn

if you were a better father- she wouldn't be there in the first place

susan

Sam you numpty, I'm still here, you must be so tired of being wrong so often.

janet

Guys, right on time.

Susan...Doesn't seem to get the Lohans con game they have been playing for years.

Michael is the bad guy, Dina is the bad guy, Michael and Dina are the bad guys, Lindsay, Dina and Michel tore Shawn Holley to shreds when Lohan spent some time in jail. She's the bad guy, Betty Ford is the bad guy,any rehab that doesn't suit Lohan is the bad guy, everyones the bad guy execpt poor little Lindsay who is the biggest bad guy of them all.

whocares

Any body else would be serving major time! Just another prime example that u can go to Betty Ford instead of where she should be. Shut the f$$k up losers lohans! U do the crime dont cry bout the time!

LISA

I can't stand that man. I thought BF was going to make a specialized program for the other 60 days? I agree she needs one on one therapy - but I'm sure she can get it at BF.

Did I hear Michael correctly when he said he thinks Amanda has deep issues that cause her to use, and she needs a 'specialist', but doesn't think she can get that at a psychiatric hospital ... WTF?

Michael and Dina both need to just shut the eff up about their daughter. Is he going to sell the family therapy stories too? Stop interviewing them and paying them TMZ!

Lena5420

The only reason Michael wants her transferred is b/c he is deathly afraid that The Betty Ford Center might actually get through to Lindsay and then he's screwed. If Lindsay ever does get clean and her head is clear she is going to realize how toxic and dangerous her parents are. Sadly family doesn't mean that they are what is best for you

Areader

"I'd like to if I can get out there"....Translation....Lindsay doesn't want to see him!

Lucky_130

Shouldnt this clown be more concerned about his newborn child? This guys ego is something else, never ceases to amaze me

Jamey Hunter

Who would listen to this dingbat loser anyway? He's part of the reason his daughter is the way she is. Butt out, loser!

jimmy d

OLE elephant ears mike ,must miss the lovely odors of chewing on those red curled beef curtains

Tuna212

I want her OUT! How can I make money with her in and she may come out sane?What will I do for a living?I have another kid I will not feed.

Sam

I wonder if Michael Lohan is aware that he is not only the most hated man in America, but in the UK as well lol.