Amanda Bynes

Rihanna-Bashing Tweets

Were Fake!

5/27/2013 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0527_bynes_rihanna_tmzAmanda Bynes is now claiming the tweets bashing Rihanna (pardon the pun) did not come from her and were actually mocked up by someone else ... then she went on to say some other crazy stuff.

Bynes went on another rambling Twitter run this afternoon, in which she says, "I saw a bunch of mocked up tweets about me bashing Rihanna in my mentions. I'm followed by so many people that someone is always mocking up fake tweets so I feel the need to address them!"

From there she goes on to say ... well, your guess is as good as ours:

"That's one of the mocked up images, they took photos of me from outside and morphed them onto someone else's body. I am allergic to marijuana and alcohol but I smoke tobacco. Why does Rihanna smoke weed and not get in trouble for it but I smoke tobacco and people think I'm on drugs? I refuse to be treated like someone I'm not, which is why I fought for myself and am suing everyone involved. I don't need to go to rehab. There is never a drug or alcohol in my system! I'm sick of all the lies! What would you do if someone accused you of things you didn't do and yet you still had to be in jail at all over it! I'm so offended but I am so educated that I know cops cannot illegally enter my apartment, sexually harass me, arrest me, take me to a MENTAL HOSPITAL, then lock me up for a crime I didn't commit. I'm suing them all for this upsetting nightmare. My lawyer knows I'm a model citizen who doesn't partake in drugs. He's going to court this week to set the record straight again on my behalf. Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer."

0523_amanda_bynes_twit_pics_footer

Mayu

maybe dissociative personality disorder?

Brian

You can't easily fake a tweet. Not one that gets posted on Twitter. She should have said someone hacked her Twitter account instead. If Rihanna saw the tweets on Twitter they were real. You can always fake an image of a tweet but I doubt that's what happened.

Hhhhhgghjjffgjj

Why she feel the need to keep bringing up Rihanna,I think she is obsessed. With Rihanna,its just the same way people do drugs and get caught and some don't fight your own battle and stop being so possessive

namers

Now I believe you.

MARMARCELLOS

Amanda.... Shut your stupid ass up. You know you said it with your crazy no talented ass. Rihanna ain't did a thing to you. slamming her for what Beatdown Brown did is a tacky move. Have you looked in the mirror lately. All your actions lately are ugly. BE GONE FOOL!!

DMLC

It was her Twitter........ she is just jealous of Rihanna Drake was into Rihanna and not her!!!

OhMyGaWd

Because you are a F**king IDIOT. Stop trying to put other people in your $hit. Assume responsability for what you are doing you dumb ass.

Kev the Realist

A Wacko and a stupid, street walking tramp. WOW what a duo. Bynes shopuld be locked up and RiRi should take her skanky ass and just shut up as she looks dumber everytime she speaks.

BB not bb

When people want to set someone up, they accuse them of smoking pot, talking to themselves, and other trivial irrational acts. People could be trying to set her up. Maybe her parents are paying people off to make her think she is crazy so they can get control of her money.

I don't know how someone could post tweets in her name. Are they on her page? If she sent them, they would be on her page. If they are a mock up done on photoshop, then they wouldn't be on her page.

Javajewel

Re: Judge That doesn't think Amanda Bynes is in need of conservatorship:

Please refer to above Tweet.

Leopride

That crazy road kill looking ****, talk **** about Rihanna but copy her hairstyle? The slow ass girl said she's allergic to alcohol but a few years ago she got a DUI, remember that mug ahot of her with that tacky pink hair? And all they have to do is drug test her and confirm she smokes weed. She's mad because RIRI is gorgeous doinh her thing, and Drake wants her. Amanda needs to really go away

Lori

Take some responsibility for your insane behavior.

CitrusOxide1015

So if your a multi-millionaire Amanda, please quit buying your wigs online from the Kim Zolciak Collection ... just sayin'.

Skar

The " I didn't do it, somebody else did it!" Celebrity routine.

MainMan

Charlie Sheen and Brittney Spears are both proof that you can go bat**** crazy and come back from it relatively unscathed (key word being "relatively").

Hopefully Amanda Bynes can do the same thing.