Chief Keef

Weed-Sniffing Security Guard Was a Fat Racist

5/27/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_chief-keef_getty17-year-old rap sensation Chief Keef is crying RACISM -- telling TMZ the "fat ass" hotel security guard who busted him for smoking weed had it out for him because he's black.

TMZ broke the story ... Keef was arrested in ATL for disorderly conduct after a security guard at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel called 911 this week ... claiming Keef was "rolling marijuana" inside his hotel room with two "black male" friends (one of whom was fellow rapper Tray Savage).

Here's Chief's account of the situation:

"So me and my homie Tray Savage was in the hotel room chillin' when some fat ass security guard started knocking on the door talking about he needed to fix a water leak."

"So his ass walked in and started looking around at us and immediately gave me the racist look then started talking sh*t to me."

"I told him, 'I thought you wanted to fix a water leak?' Which he obviously lied 'cause there was no water leaking."

"Then he immediately started talking sh*t to us. He told me that he was going to call the police on me so I called him a bitch."

"He kept saying how the police about to be on their way to lock me up so I blew smoke in his face and pulled out 30 racks (white person translation: $30,000) and said I got the bond money -- there is more where this come from."

Keef says he felt the security guard was "racist from the moment he walked in the room. The way he looked at us was a racist look."

As we previously reported, the security guard told 911 he was only on Keef's floor to track down a water leak in the hotel ... when he got to Keef's smoke-filled room, the rapper let him inside "as if it doesn't even matter."

FYI, the security guard (who is white) has already denied racism accusations -- and called "TMZ Live" this week, saying he was simply doing his job when he called 911 ... because marijuana is illegal.

052413_chief_keef_security_launch

Keef wouldn't outright admit to puffing the reefer - but did tell us, "As for what I was smoking in the room, everyone needs to listen to my song with Uncle Ro 'All I Smoke Is Gas.'"

princeluvr41

This kid is a pathetic non educated joke ,,please spare us ,, next,,,

Shannonrm

Maybe he should stop "talking black" if he wanted to not be seen that way.
Seriously, the grammar! Ack!
"Me and my homies was..." WE'RE, dammit, why is WERE such a cultural monstrosity that no one will say it??? Speak English.
You were with 2 black people. What was he supposed to say? Heterosexual alleged males wearing logo wear and size 10 shoes? You speak astonishingly poorly but blame them for their choice of words?
An Jeeezus, homie! You was so hottt in dat leatha jacket. Dem pigs jus be all on ya n sheeeeiiittt.
OH MY GOD THE PAIN! The bad grammar - it pains me.

joecrabs

Oh Damm, Keef! Since you put it that way, yeah, that fat man was racist cuz he looked at you. Hey Chief, get this, cuz. You are the Chamillionaire of 2013. Enjoy your few minutes, blow through your little chunk of money, have you some 6 babies with 6 babymommas that you wont pay for, then rot in prison. How's that for fat and racist?

norm

you know what that racist look is,i know what that racist look is white people dont know what that racist look is because no one gives them that racist look.they always say we play the race card ,no its standing up for yourself ,never stop standing up for yourself.f k that security guard racist bitch

JDoors

If a black man just looks at a white man and cries "racist," guess what black man? YOU are the racist. That's kind of the definition - prejudging someone based on nothing more than the color of their skin.

But hey, he's rich, normal rules don't apply I guess. Have a nice life, racist.

Black

They are all racist that's way you keep your nose clean when you leave your home. Most white people don't want to see blacks make it

steve

what a little ******

GG

The Sec Guard was really just making faces because he sees you smoking in his complex. It's not racism it's like "hey what the **** is going on in here..." Smoking illegal substances isn't allowed in the building so when the security officer sees that the rules are being broken he is not happy. I just have doubts of someone being able to make a racist face. Like he has grounds for what his face says you're doing something that is against their rules. And you know it's against the rules. And he has the power to call the police. Would you like him to smile and be like "hey man! keep up the good work! :)" sure you would but that's not his job.

Toilethead

And he's a dumb tw@t.

Ryan

This guy's an idiot. No one gives a s#it about your skin color except you (lots of people need to hear that). And this guy is racist and weightist - calling the security guard racist because he's white, and fat because he's overweight. This guys going to be the next Chris Brown - beating up women, prison bound, full of himself. Just wait and watch.

mallball

Look at his instagram all he do is drink codeine and smoke dro

Jessica

Send this kid back to elementary school. Teach him how to use a hairbrush. Arrogant little **** head..

Jessica

And what the hell is a 10 year old doing smoking weed ?

USA#1

Typical self entitled uneducated fool who lacks the intelligence or common sense to do anything but pull the race card.

Exclusive

Can someone teach me the racist look? I only know blue steal.