Chief Keef

Weed-Sniffing Security Guard Was a Fat Racist

5/27/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_chief-keef_getty17-year-old rap sensation Chief Keef is crying RACISM -- telling TMZ the "fat ass" hotel security guard who busted him for smoking weed had it out for him because he's black.

TMZ broke the story ... Keef was arrested in ATL for disorderly conduct after a security guard at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel called 911 this week ... claiming Keef was "rolling marijuana" inside his hotel room with two "black male" friends (one of whom was fellow rapper Tray Savage).

Here's Chief's account of the situation:

"So me and my homie Tray Savage was in the hotel room chillin' when some fat ass security guard started knocking on the door talking about he needed to fix a water leak."

"So his ass walked in and started looking around at us and immediately gave me the racist look then started talking sh*t to me."

"I told him, 'I thought you wanted to fix a water leak?' Which he obviously lied 'cause there was no water leaking."

"Then he immediately started talking sh*t to us. He told me that he was going to call the police on me so I called him a bitch."

"He kept saying how the police about to be on their way to lock me up so I blew smoke in his face and pulled out 30 racks (white person translation: $30,000) and said I got the bond money -- there is more where this come from."

Keef says he felt the security guard was "racist from the moment he walked in the room. The way he looked at us was a racist look."

As we previously reported, the security guard told 911 he was only on Keef's floor to track down a water leak in the hotel ... when he got to Keef's smoke-filled room, the rapper let him inside "as if it doesn't even matter."

FYI, the security guard (who is white) has already denied racism accusations -- and called "TMZ Live" this week, saying he was simply doing his job when he called 911 ... because marijuana is illegal.

052413_chief_keef_security_launch

Keef wouldn't outright admit to puffing the reefer - but did tell us, "As for what I was smoking in the room, everyone needs to listen to my song with Uncle Ro 'All I Smoke Is Gas.'"

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

It's Me

Always the race card from these idiots.

sherilynne

lmao what is a racist look?? what a dumbass.....he's actually the racist,i guess he can do whatever he wants and when busted it's cause he's Black...ignorant JERK

wendy

so you want to mock the security guard for doing his job. Sounds like this is just some punk ass jerk who is above everyone 'cause he can flash his cash. What exactly does this boy contribute to society that they want to make him so rich??? What is this world coming to?

Jughead

What an azzhat. He's the reason there are racists...

soandso111

It's not racism it's stereotyping. That typical image of a weed-smoking, disrespectful, loud, uneducated young black male didn't come out of someone's imagination. There is a group of the African American population that falls into this sterotype, just like red necks or Asians that are good at math. If you choose to smoke weed and be loud and belligerent and sag your pants to your knees, you are CHOOSING to play into that stereotype and people are going to assume that's who you are. Take responsibility for the image you're portraying and be respectful, then maybe you would get treated with the respect you seem to think you're entitled to.

chicagokittykat22

I'm curious to how you give someone a racist look

VB

Who?

Sapphiegirl

Sure...of course it's racist for a Security Guard to confront hotel guests that ARE BREAKING THE LAW! What was I thinking?

J

Okay so he is saying the security guard was racist. What the hell is he for calling the security guard a "fatass". Definitely a very derogatory remark. Not much different if you ask me. This guy is a punk. He is a celebrity (although I never heard of him until this story) who should act like a role model for those who listen to his music (definitely not me)

mslight

I think both parties are wrong first of all how was he doing his job I didn't know security guards scoll around like a plumber he was snooping around anyway & yeah he probably is racist & judge him from the front door & yeah chief keef shouldn't of smoking weed in the hotel but he's young & have money with those two combination he think he can do things he's not suppose to but a lot of ppl think black ppl all smoke when every race does

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12