Chief Keef

Weed-Sniffing Security Guard Was a Fat Racist

5/27/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_chief-keef_getty17-year-old rap sensation Chief Keef is crying RACISM -- telling TMZ the "fat ass" hotel security guard who busted him for smoking weed had it out for him because he's black.

TMZ broke the story ... Keef was arrested in ATL for disorderly conduct after a security guard at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel called 911 this week ... claiming Keef was "rolling marijuana" inside his hotel room with two "black male" friends (one of whom was fellow rapper Tray Savage).

Here's Chief's account of the situation:

"So me and my homie Tray Savage was in the hotel room chillin' when some fat ass security guard started knocking on the door talking about he needed to fix a water leak."

"So his ass walked in and started looking around at us and immediately gave me the racist look then started talking sh*t to me."

"I told him, 'I thought you wanted to fix a water leak?' Which he obviously lied 'cause there was no water leaking."

"Then he immediately started talking sh*t to us. He told me that he was going to call the police on me so I called him a bitch."

"He kept saying how the police about to be on their way to lock me up so I blew smoke in his face and pulled out 30 racks (white person translation: $30,000) and said I got the bond money -- there is more where this come from."

Keef says he felt the security guard was "racist from the moment he walked in the room. The way he looked at us was a racist look."

As we previously reported, the security guard told 911 he was only on Keef's floor to track down a water leak in the hotel ... when he got to Keef's smoke-filled room, the rapper let him inside "as if it doesn't even matter."

FYI, the security guard (who is white) has already denied racism accusations -- and called "TMZ Live" this week, saying he was simply doing his job when he called 911 ... because marijuana is illegal.

052413_chief_keef_security_launch

Keef wouldn't outright admit to puffing the reefer - but did tell us, "As for what I was smoking in the room, everyone needs to listen to my song with Uncle Ro 'All I Smoke Is Gas.'"

laffnbear

What is the "racist look"
Anything like the "gay look?"
Maybe he had trouble because he is a rude, insulting ass and NOT because he is black?

DudeLebowski

Another black punk who feels the need to feel sorry for himself because he's black. Grow up, loser....

Bonnie

Always playing the race card....Can you say THUG!!!!

momofthree

That little boy needs a spanking from his mama...oh yeah, she was probably working the alley behind the hotel. You can just tell he was raised right.

mikole

If he was the least bit respectful/polite to the security guard and didn't flash his money, blow smoke, talk down to etc.... He probably would have just said "take it elsewhere."

Rob

I am getting SO tired of black people and their complaining and excuses.

Kali151

All yall on here damn near racist

Ted Frunk

Naturally.

Kiss

Another white jerk hating because this young black man got money

Doowangle

How much longer are we going to have to walk on eggshells and coddle black people? Is there anyone left who doesn't roll their eyes when the race card is played?

It's getting really tedious having to ignore the constant trashy behavior, simply because black people have figured out a way to not be held responsible for any of their poor actions. Enough is enough.

YO YO Believe Dat

Way to keep it in real...real dumb. .. Something tells me he is going to go to jail..

Hotwheelz

good job troll, like we need more people prosecuted for marijuana....

sasha

WTF is a racist look????????? That alone tells me something about Keef. He is guilty and a liar.
lol
You were guilty and know it.
Ok let me cut u some slack...Were you the first african american this guy has ever seen? Does he do this to all the african american guests?
Were you smoking weed?
LOL This is too fun!!

mary

you call him fat, and thats okay?

Norma Desomd

Anyone else sick to death of these punk-ass "rappers?"