Chief Keef

Weed-Sniffing Security Guard Was a Fat Racist

5/27/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_chief-keef_getty17-year-old rap sensation Chief Keef is crying RACISM -- telling TMZ the "fat ass" hotel security guard who busted him for smoking weed had it out for him because he's black.

TMZ broke the story ... Keef was arrested in ATL for disorderly conduct after a security guard at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel called 911 this week ... claiming Keef was "rolling marijuana" inside his hotel room with two "black male" friends (one of whom was fellow rapper Tray Savage).

Here's Chief's account of the situation:

"So me and my homie Tray Savage was in the hotel room chillin' when some fat ass security guard started knocking on the door talking about he needed to fix a water leak."

"So his ass walked in and started looking around at us and immediately gave me the racist look then started talking sh*t to me."

"I told him, 'I thought you wanted to fix a water leak?' Which he obviously lied 'cause there was no water leaking."

"Then he immediately started talking sh*t to us. He told me that he was going to call the police on me so I called him a bitch."

"He kept saying how the police about to be on their way to lock me up so I blew smoke in his face and pulled out 30 racks (white person translation: $30,000) and said I got the bond money -- there is more where this come from."

Keef says he felt the security guard was "racist from the moment he walked in the room. The way he looked at us was a racist look."

As we previously reported, the security guard told 911 he was only on Keef's floor to track down a water leak in the hotel ... when he got to Keef's smoke-filled room, the rapper let him inside "as if it doesn't even matter."

FYI, the security guard (who is white) has already denied racism accusations -- and called "TMZ Live" this week, saying he was simply doing his job when he called 911 ... because marijuana is illegal.

052413_chief_keef_security_launch

Keef wouldn't outright admit to puffing the reefer - but did tell us, "As for what I was smoking in the room, everyone needs to listen to my song with Uncle Ro 'All I Smoke Is Gas.'"

tessa

racism in Atlanta? lol, have you looked around there lately? 90% of all the politicians, leo's, security personnel,etc are BLACK! hard to play the race card there.

besides, this is just more rapper crap TMZ. is that all you can find?

Ialwayswin

If I were a white guy (thank god I'm not) and some ghetto kid made more money, lived a better life and could bang my wife and daughter I would be bitter and angry too!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

diane

Lol how do u give someone a racist look? Piece of ****

We had Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., Lucille Ball . . .
`
Todays' talentless Hollywood has cheated us of future fond memories.

Patty Deeds

Too stupid for words! 1. Illegal is illegal regardless of what color you are 2. Why is it ok for this idiot to be offended about "racisim" but he can call the security officer "fat" and 3. How do you give someone a "racist" look - sounds like Keef has pulled the race card repeatedly. That's not a good answer for something that is illegal.

haskel420

BLACK PEOPLE ARE SO PROUD TO BE BLACK untill they can use their blackness is a racist way to claim BEING THE VICTIM..

Steve

Why can a white guy give a black guy a 'racist' look; but a black guy can't give a white guy a 'racist' look? Truth be told, he admitted to assaulting the white 'fat ass' security guard when he blew smoke in his face. Give it sometime and he'll be broke, but still stupid.

tgrfan42069

cheif queef* fixed

crazy316

Ni**er and I mean that the most racist way possible

JIMMY

listen up,bitch,y'all know you don't let anyone in yo room when ya smoking da ganja.you nuffin but a trifflin punk.i'd have you bent over in da cell at da jailhouse suckin my jimmy.

Markopolo

I do believe that this "RACISIM" card is getting played way to much. Institutional racisim no longer exists in the US. Sure there are PREJUDICE people out there but the majority strive not to be. Seems to me that Cheif Keef prejudges so much that he feels a look from a white man can be "Racist", GIVE ME A BREAK!

jbizzy

@ crazy316 I mean pu--y316 its easy to say that behind a computer you racist peace of trash

aag

How the F do you look at someone in a racist way????

jbizzy

This kid is talking about racist and he talks about killing his on race in his music...now I don't what's more racist than that smh.

crazy316

And everytime a white person burns a cross in a black mans front yard I hear my white ancestors cheering