Chief Keef

Weed-Sniffing Security Guard Was a Fat Racist

5/27/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_chief-keef_getty17-year-old rap sensation Chief Keef is crying RACISM -- telling TMZ the "fat ass" hotel security guard who busted him for smoking weed had it out for him because he's black.

TMZ broke the story ... Keef was arrested in ATL for disorderly conduct after a security guard at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel called 911 this week ... claiming Keef was "rolling marijuana" inside his hotel room with two "black male" friends (one of whom was fellow rapper Tray Savage).

Here's Chief's account of the situation:

"So me and my homie Tray Savage was in the hotel room chillin' when some fat ass security guard started knocking on the door talking about he needed to fix a water leak."

"So his ass walked in and started looking around at us and immediately gave me the racist look then started talking sh*t to me."

"I told him, 'I thought you wanted to fix a water leak?' Which he obviously lied 'cause there was no water leaking."

"Then he immediately started talking sh*t to us. He told me that he was going to call the police on me so I called him a bitch."

"He kept saying how the police about to be on their way to lock me up so I blew smoke in his face and pulled out 30 racks (white person translation: $30,000) and said I got the bond money -- there is more where this come from."

Keef says he felt the security guard was "racist from the moment he walked in the room. The way he looked at us was a racist look."

As we previously reported, the security guard told 911 he was only on Keef's floor to track down a water leak in the hotel ... when he got to Keef's smoke-filled room, the rapper let him inside "as if it doesn't even matter."

FYI, the security guard (who is white) has already denied racism accusations -- and called "TMZ Live" this week, saying he was simply doing his job when he called 911 ... because marijuana is illegal.

052413_chief_keef_security_launch

Keef wouldn't outright admit to puffing the reefer - but did tell us, "As for what I was smoking in the room, everyone needs to listen to my song with Uncle Ro 'All I Smoke Is Gas.'"

lisazthats me

I am so sick and tired of hearing every black rapper that gets themselves in trouble blaming the MAN (which is usually white people/cops/whatever) for their screw-ups. They are the ones being racist pigs.

Christy

This punk is going to be in prison by the time he is 25. Taking bets in 3, 2,1....

Shaybabyxox

Go back to school! Chief keef is an illiterate moron. Go through his twitter and you'll see what I'm saying.

wtf

everyone knows that young black men never do anything wrong. they are all perfect angles who only get arrested becuz every white cop is a racist. and the fact that the cop is over weight is totally relevant.

biggunsar

ya, that's right. Keep yelling racism EVERY chance you get. The more you all do it. The sooner people are going to start ignoring ALL OF YOU that use that to get out of trouble, or get your way in a situation.

As a nation we are all getting tired of this one particular race. Keep it up, you and your kind will get whats coming to you.

fckupd

Im black, your white, I do something wrong, you call me on it,... your a racist. WHAT A JOKE!!

NYCBlackMan

PLEASE GET AN EDUCATION PEOPLE.....................Cant you just smell the funk and crust through the screen??!! He look like he dumb as a **** and WILL LOSE IN THE END! WATCH! TRUTH!

Room 714

Lighten up Chief Queef. Security probably looked at you not in the racist sense, but cause you an ugly mo fo smoking weed in his work area. if no controll is used chaos ensues. but that's what's Queefs lifes all about. Quit bit*in, you'll get away with it for now.

Anthony

He is #=(_ing ugly.

The Zombie

LMFAO @ "the racist look"!!! The security guard was an ******* for reporting him, but "CHIEF KEEF" is one of those ****tards who set race relations back about 30 years by being a racist himself.

GOLLY

TMZ is getting paid by agents and record companies to put the names of rappers no one has ever heard of in the news. It is part of the no publicity is bad publicity attitude.

tubby

These punks need to learn. Just like snoop, who is also a punk ass thug who think making kids think weed is ok. They will get theirs someday, hopefully cancer cause money makes these people think they r larger than life. Do good and good happens. Karma coming snoop.

mikeyack59

Why is it EVERY black kid or adult who gives themselves a STUPID ASS catchy name considered a rapper, anybody can cuss to a drum beat, never heard of this POS

Frankie_laughs

i do not doubt that ths security guard was racist, he should go to jail as well. But as for chief keef, he should have been a little more discrete with his marijuana

Miss J

Racist or not Top Flight Security of the World just set that hotel up for FAILURE... Stars of all races who enjoy the forbidden herb will be avoiding this place like the plague.