Chief Keef

Weed-Sniffing Security Guard Was a Fat Racist

5/27/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_chief-keef_getty17-year-old rap sensation Chief Keef is crying RACISM -- telling TMZ the "fat ass" hotel security guard who busted him for smoking weed had it out for him because he's black.

TMZ broke the story ... Keef was arrested in ATL for disorderly conduct after a security guard at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel called 911 this week ... claiming Keef was "rolling marijuana" inside his hotel room with two "black male" friends (one of whom was fellow rapper Tray Savage).

Here's Chief's account of the situation:

"So me and my homie Tray Savage was in the hotel room chillin' when some fat ass security guard started knocking on the door talking about he needed to fix a water leak."

"So his ass walked in and started looking around at us and immediately gave me the racist look then started talking sh*t to me."

"I told him, 'I thought you wanted to fix a water leak?' Which he obviously lied 'cause there was no water leaking."

"Then he immediately started talking sh*t to us. He told me that he was going to call the police on me so I called him a bitch."

"He kept saying how the police about to be on their way to lock me up so I blew smoke in his face and pulled out 30 racks (white person translation: $30,000) and said I got the bond money -- there is more where this come from."

Keef says he felt the security guard was "racist from the moment he walked in the room. The way he looked at us was a racist look."

As we previously reported, the security guard told 911 he was only on Keef's floor to track down a water leak in the hotel ... when he got to Keef's smoke-filled room, the rapper let him inside "as if it doesn't even matter."

FYI, the security guard (who is white) has already denied racism accusations -- and called "TMZ Live" this week, saying he was simply doing his job when he called 911 ... because marijuana is illegal.

052413_chief_keef_security_launch

Keef wouldn't outright admit to puffing the reefer - but did tell us, "As for what I was smoking in the room, everyone needs to listen to my song with Uncle Ro 'All I Smoke Is Gas.'"

Joao

"(white person translation: $30,000) " WTF was that supposed to mean? Bloody hypocrites and you wonder why folks hates gays.

Wow ...

Racist look? All I can say is - lil Beiber isn't black and he gets the same kind of look for misbehaving. I'd really like to see people stand up, take responsibility and say perhaps I saw a disapproving expression because I was being an @$$ hole and smoking weed, when it is illegal. If on the other hand, this kid had done nothing wrong and was harassed - yeah, I'd say it was racism. Until then...you are doing an injustice to those who are truly discriminated against.

jane

So sick of the Racism card what an ass!

Mark

I do believe that this "RACISIM" card is getting played way to much. Institutional racisim no longer exists in the US. Sure there are PREJUDICE people out there but the majority strive not to be. Seems to me that Cheif Keef prejudges so much that he feels a look from a white man can be "Racist", GIVE ME A BREAK!

Tom Cruise

I really hate these no talent losers that use that race card after breaking the law. What an incredible waste of air.

Sher

OMG, is there anything that can be done about this fing stupid 'race card' mentality? Do these guys all REALLY think that the world is just out to get them because they are black? NO! He was sitting there smoking reefer, and the 'look' he is talking about was shock from the security guy that they figured they were above the law and just sat there and continued to smoke like they were doing nothing wrong. It is still illegal, whether that is right or wrong. This race card **** is SO SO SO old. And it is tossed out there constantly. "They" can do no wrong, because whatever they do, they are only called on it because of their race, no matter what race might be bitching at the time. Over it folks! Learn a new excuse!

Jah36

Oh yes, a racist. I'm sure he was. The Chief is a black man, so anytime I black man gets caught doing something wrong, it's only because he's black. Yup, racism! lol. Get over it, tool!

bobby washington

NO..YOUR JUST BEING A ******....GO ON THE PORCH AND OUTSIDE AND SMOKE WEED...CUZ THE SECURITY GUARD DIDNT CATCH YOU...THE ROOM NEXT DOOR DID...STUPID F***

Jamoak

Low life scu m bag thug wannabe...

taz

Can someone please post a picture of the "racist look" I'm not sure what that looks like. Dumbass!. Seems like racism rolls both ways in this story.

poondaddy11

Dat ***** looks extra crispy

NameNotImportat

Probably not racist, just another hating white boy. That's what they do best. Now back to your ten buck an hour security job BOY.

poondaddy11

I dont like ******s but white people are racist as F.uCk too. They just hide it better in person until they get together for NASCAR

Kay

Who is this guy? Earn $200 to $1000 Every Day http://dailycash4emails.info

RD

Every time a black gets caught by a white it's ALWAYS racism. That's why racism can never go away because blacks don't want it to go away since it would take away their every excuse. God forbid they actually be held accountable for their actions. And by the way, who is this little punk should be named Squaw Keef!! He'll be dead within a year.