Beyonce

SLAPPED ON THE ASS

By Fan at Denmark Concert

5/28/2013 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

052813_beyonce_launch
Beyonce was too damn bootylicious for one fan in Denmark ... who reached up onto the stage and slapped the singer right on her ass during her concert last night.

Mrs. Carter was performing "Irreplaceable" at the Forum in Copenhagen ... when a dude with front row seats lunged on to the stage and delivered a full 5-fingered smack to Beyonce's left butt cheek.

Beyonce was PISSSSSSED -- she stopped dead in her tracks ... stared at the guy and said, "I'm gonna have you escorted out of here."

It's unclear if she followed through on her threat.

IceGypsy

She didn't sound pissed at all, she sounded like she was kind of laughing as she said that to me.

PND

TMZ you can't even get the quote correct on from your own video? " I'll have you escorted outta here, now."
Misleading. The tone was not at all PISSED. That was playful yet stern.

cb1234

Huffington post>>>> watch! http://snip.ps/BeyonceSlapped

Toilethead

Get that hand disinfected!

DTD

She didnt sound to pissed to me.

Sarah

That's what happens when you dress/act like a hoe and then put yourself in front of large crowds, people are going to treat you like a hoe. Beyonce is so overrated.

Jessy

That's right, Bey!!! I hate when men think they can touch women! She should press charges.

buggaz

She is with ho ass so was natural to slap

HalfmanHalfamazing

well why the hell else would you buy front row tickets to a beyone show?

Bob

I happen to think she is very sexy, and I can sort of understand why the guy lost his mind for a second. But you can't ever do that in the real world, and getting escorted out is his best case scenario. He is very lucky that she seemed to get over it pretty quickly.

gigi

TMZ bringing the drama as usual lol "She was PISSSSEDDDD"

Tiggy

If you can't wear more clothes then she does, what do you expect. Cracks me up all these stars think they are SO untouchable!!! She should be glad someone still wants to touch her after Jay Z has, cause he is gross!!

Paige

She didn't seem pissed at all.. and she said.. I will have you escorted out of here now, hence a warning don't do it again and she continued...

TEEsha

That was crazy! keep your hands to yourself!!!

BellaBoo

She was NOT pissed, you overly-dramatic pansies... jeeez

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments