Beyonce

SLAPPED ON THE ASS

By Fan at Denmark Concert

5/28/2013 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

052813_beyonce_launch
Beyonce was too damn bootylicious for one fan in Denmark ... who reached up onto the stage and slapped the singer right on her ass during her concert last night.

Mrs. Carter was performing "Irreplaceable" at the Forum in Copenhagen ... when a dude with front row seats lunged on to the stage and delivered a full 5-fingered smack to Beyonce's left butt cheek.

Beyonce was PISSSSSSED -- she stopped dead in her tracks ... stared at the guy and said, "I'm gonna have you escorted out of here."

It's unclear if she followed through on her threat.

Ty

Then dont dress like a wh*re. And then shes surprised such things happen. WTF. How stupid can you be.

violetta5

I don't condone disrespecting a woman's body but let's get real here this woman is onstage have naked popping her cooch and gyrating and she is suprised when someone reaches out and slaps her ass that is hanging out in everyone's face for no apparent reason. The last time I checked you don't need to pop your cooch and be half naked in order to be a good entertainer...

Mr.Velvet

She doesn't seem too pissed to me?

UNLEVINED HARVEY

her ass and groin thrusts are her whole show

Alicia1971

At least he got something for his money!! That's her whole show. .lip synching, whorish outfits and gyrating, bound to happen sooner or later

BC

dress like a slut, you'll get treated like one. wanna be treated like s lady- act like a lady.

mr.howell

I don't think she was that upset over what he did but she had to say something to him!..so he wouldn't do it again..she should know that getting that close to the crowd might temp a fan!.

paul a.

FYI the Danish reviews of the show were terrible.....

Isabella

Danish media are reporting that the guy was escorted out of Forum, by security guards.

honeybee87

She's an entertainer, of course she wears crazy outfits & dances. Who the hell smacks a married womans ass?

borderpatrolman2013

I wish I was that guy's hand lol

Carla628

You don't know what to think??

todd

Dude got balls!!! Close up from another angle!! >>>> http://alturl.com/9qwhc
DAMMMMNNNNN!!!!

Hypnautica

I think that both Beyonce & Jay-Z are extremely over-rated. You're not the Queen, Beyonce!

Reality_Check

I am FAR from being a Beyonce fan, but she is definitely not a whore. I've never heard of her f*cking around the industry, like Kim K or Rihanna.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments