Beyonce

SLAPPED ON THE ASS

By Fan at Denmark Concert

5/28/2013 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

052813_beyonce_launch
Beyonce was too damn bootylicious for one fan in Denmark ... who reached up onto the stage and slapped the singer right on her ass during her concert last night.

Mrs. Carter was performing "Irreplaceable" at the Forum in Copenhagen ... when a dude with front row seats lunged on to the stage and delivered a full 5-fingered smack to Beyonce's left butt cheek.

Beyonce was PISSSSSSED -- she stopped dead in her tracks ... stared at the guy and said, "I'm gonna have you escorted out of here."

It's unclear if she followed through on her threat.

CMonet

She has on a full body suit, what are you people talking about "that's what you get when you are onstage naked"

moose with a J

Last stage I saw like that was at a few strip clubs here in NC by me. I'd say walk like a stripper, dress like a upscale stripper, get treated like one. End of line

Llee

Question: Does slapping a chick on the ass amount to sexual molestation?
If so. I molested my kids while they were growing up.

JohanneAlb

She did very much follow through on her threat. The guy was thrown out of Forum (the venue) immediately afterwards, and missed the rest of the show!

JohanneAlb

She did follow through on her threat. The guy was immediately escorted out from Forum (the venue) and therefore missed the rest of the concert.

stulantz

So worth it

Pockets

the amount of intolerant rape advocacy in here gives me the warm fuzzies.

PokerStar

I will have you escorted out of here and right into my dressing room.

MetsFan

I'm betting good money he was a plant....

joy

That is what happens when you place clubs.

Mel harrison

Im not surprised with all them booty dances and vulger pelvic thrusts she does.

Razortonge

Slappity slap slap

Neil

I'm not surprised, em' celebrities think they are all untouchable, they don't realize some countries aren't professional or well-behaved.
What shocks me the most, Shakira hasn't got her behind smacked yet, she be shaking it and throwing it out there to her fans for years!

Tom

this is what happens when you're famous...you get haters calling you a whore and saying you don't deserve respect. People who don't understand the difference between celebrity image and real human being. That mixed with being jealous that they're not famous. And couldn't deal with it if they were.

Truth44

To bad he didn't knock her over!!!! Poor guy was probably hit in the face w/that humongous piece of lard when she walked by.. GROSS!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments