« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Eric Dickerson

Justin Bieber Is Dangerous

5/28/2013 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0528-eric-dickerson-justin-bieber-tmzNFL Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson says he's personally witnessed Justin Bieber racing his Ferrari around the streets of Calabasas ... and tells TMZ he's worried the singer could seriously hurt someone if he doesn't slow his ass down.

We spoke to Dickerson -- who's lived in Calabsas for years -- and the NFL legend tells us he doesn't blame Keyshawn Johnson for confronting the singer yesterday.

"I've seen [Justin] driving fast around Calabasas before in the Ferrari," Dickerson says ... "It's just not safe."

Dickerson says he owns two Ferraris and understands how dangerous the car can be if an irresponsible person happens to be in the driver's seat.

"I used to drive fast," Dickerson admits ... "but that was on the freeway ... and even that wasn't safe."

As for Keyshawn's decision to follow Bieber to his home, Dickerson says -- "I don't blame Keyshawn, he's got kids ... I don't blame him for trying to get [Justin's] attention."

"I would've been the same way ... when you're a father it takes on a whole new meaning.  Plus, we got that football mentality."

Still no word from Bieber's camp.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

midwaymonster

If JB passed on...... he wouldn't be missed

Dreamer

And then when he dies in a car accident or drug incident or whatever foolishness he is a part of.... will the media and all the teenyboppers come a crying?

hank hill

Cage Match!

tim

This little drug addict needs detoxed and sit down for a year. He's a diaster ready to happen.

princeluvr41

Bieber is obviously pissed he got booed at billboard awards

Double Bubble

Personally, I think he needs to drive faster..with his eyes closed..near cliffs

GLaDOS

I really hope the little douche only kills himself when he crashes the thing and doesn't hurt any innocent people in the process. The world would be fine without this idiot driving the streets. No loss at all.

nascr88fn

Where is his mother? I hope he doesn't hurt anyone and I hope nothing happens to him!!! He's destroying his image and creating too many issues for his neighbors.

dynahog

He is a citizen of Canada by birth.

DEPORTATION
> Works for me. America needs NO BIEBER.

Sexy Hitler

This is how people with tiny ***** drive. The little guy is 5'7 and like 110lbs. He's probably around 4 inches, tops. He's obviously over compensating.

DuckfaceJones

Shana Moakler drives like an ******* thru the Oaks too.

Leopold butters Stotch

He does realize that his fan base is 11-15 year old girls and eventually they will grow out of his music. It happens to all boy band music.

tleeg

I dont want death to Bieber, but i pray to god he wraps his car around a telephone pole...maybe just a fractured skull or maybe some broken ribs...please lord hear me.

thomas

Eventually he will be drinking and doing the same speeding and kill someone. Maybe then the cops will do something.

Lee

If he gets himself killed, his family will sue the state for not intervening with multiple complaints of law breaking. If he kills somebody, the state will be sued for willfully ignoring the moron. Cops need to begin speeding checks along the highway he frequents the most. This is not funny.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments