Kasey Kahl

No Prison

Just Probation in Bar Brawl

5/28/2013 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0528_kasey_kahl_mugshot_article
Former "Bachelorette" contestant Kasey Kahl won't have to cozy up to a prison cellmate -- he was just sentenced to 3 years probation for a huge bar brawl in Fresno last year.

Kahl struck a sweet deal in the case, agreeing to plead no contest to one felony assault charge ... while another assault charge was dropped.

As we previously reported ... Kahl was arrested for bashing a man and his girlfriend in the face during a fight outside Club Habanos in Fresno back in January 2012.

Kahl's attorney says his record could be wiped clean if he stays out of trouble during probation ... and completes his community service.

Greg

I thought this was "celebrity" news?

verlinda

Yawn...who is "this" loser?.

lee

Backstreet boys anyone?

ABB

Beaver is just a beotch little pusyboy without his bodyguards.

Cortneyminer

I was in a bar brawl a few years back. Can I get a headline?

SMASHED

The Bachelor Nation is full of complete losers starting with Krista to Kasey.

The only decent ones are Chris Lambton, Craig Robinson and Tyler Vermette. Those boys are so cool. I like Peyton too.

All the rest: move on and get jobs and aspire to something greater than being on this dumb show.

Joao

Over a YEAR LATER before getting a slap on the wrist. What the hell was that all about.
I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to be a jail bird, live in California and watch celebrities walk for the SAME THING you got locked up for. (I'm not suggesting that this turd is a "celebrity" -- but his white boy quasi celebrity status had to count for something.

joecrabs

Finally!!! A story about a REAL celebrity. For years, Casey has been ignored by the mainstream media. Well NO MORE!! His talents will be showcased for all to see. He was on The Bachelorette! They don't just put talentless no-names on The Bachelorette, dammit!! All hail Karsen Kahl!!

Ozzie X

Does he still talk out of his nose?

NOT ELMO

Kasey Kahl
No Prison
Just Probation in Bar Brawl....................LOSER !

spader

Now there's a face you just want to punch.

Ann

Is this that guy that sounds like Kermit the Frog. Loser all the way around. Get a job.

BudH

Y is my reception stoping and generally ****ing up?
If I tun in I want to see this ****.

user name

Hes got a job in voice over. Id wanna sock him if I had to listen to him at a bar