Andrew Keegan

BANNED From Bar Over Drunk Skateboard Attack

... Says Lawsuit

5/29/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0528-andrew-keegan-tmz
Pretty boy Andrew Keegan has been BANNED FOR LIFE from a fancy L.A. bar/restaurant after drunkenly attacking a bouncer outside ... then ramming the guy with his motorized skateboard -- this according to new legal docs.

TMZ broke the story ... Keegan sued James' Beach restaurant in Venice, CA back in November, claiming several bouncers beat him up in 2010 for no reason ... while he was minding his own business on the street.

But the bouncers are now telling a much different story, seeking to countersue Keegan for assault and battery -- claiming the former '90s child star attacked them first ... all because they refused to grant him entry into the restaurant.

The bouncers claim Keegan was visibly drunk/high and could barely stand -- and when they told him to buzz off, he flipped out ... pushing and battering the bouncers, then ramming one bouncer in the shins with his motorized skateboard.

According to the docs, filed by attorney David Diamond, the owner of James' Beach then informed Keegan he was banned for life.

Keegan allegedly continued his assault until the cops arrived ... and then took off on his board ... only to return minutes later. The bouncers claim they had to call cops a SECOND time to get rid of Keegan for good.

The bouncers are suing for unspecified damages.

IwuvTMZ

Banned! Ok.

Tony

apparently wasnt drunk enough to hqave rode the skateboard there hit bouncers with skate away and skate back to the bar.. Dont get me wrong, but when i'm drunk, i cant stand up le alone skateboard..

NOT ELMO

Andrew Keegan
BANNED From Bar Over Drunk Skateboard Attack
... Says Lawsuit.....................HAHAHA....GOOD !

Norma Desomd

Who is Andrew Keegan? I don't care enough to Google him.

flora68

Never heard of him.

wahhdog

I dunno.....the one time I met Andrew he was super super nice and chill. Sat next to me on a plane a few years back...I had no idea who the dude was......anyway chatted for the flight (mostly about me) he had no desire to talk about himself. Seemed like a genuine nice guy, I even read two of his scripts he had on him, both were horrible and I'm glad he passed. So he likes to party, at least he wasn't driving. Bouncers are ass clowns in most cases.

Mikey

"the former '90s child star"

He's listed as playing the "Older Brother" in Independence Day back in 1996, no name just Older Brother. Thats his claim to fame. He probable sits home getting wasted watching a 30 second loop of himself as the Older Brother over and over again.

Mikey

Please ban him from TMZ.

dee

Considering every Bouncer I have come across has been a power hungry douche, I'm incline to believe Andrew.

Jenny Ryan

I have no idea who this guy is. He looks a little like Reed Timmer from 'Storm Chasers', though.

Secretative Female

Andrew Keegan got banned from the restaurant for good and I'm praying that he get some help because he is too old for this crap.