Justin Bieber

Underage Clubbin' In NYC

5/30/2013 6:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

053013_justin_beiber_splash

Justin Bieber broke out his finest party tank top and hit the NYC club scene HARD last night -- rollin' to 3 hot spots in a matter of hours ... problem is, he's not 21.

Cameras rolled as Bieber and his posse rolled into Avenue nightclub (where Lindsay Lohan allegedly punched a gypsy) ... then to Marquee ... followed by 1 Oak.

Here's the issue ... we checked into the age requirements to hit the different venues and we found Marquee had advertised that Wednesday was a 21+ night.

Bieber is only 19.

0530_subasset_marquee_01

It's possible Marquee has a license to allow minors into the venue ... and they CHOSE to make it a 21+ night, which would mean no laws were broken.  We're checking into that ...

Ditto for Avenue ... which also advertised Wednesday as a 21+ evening.

0530_subasset_avenue

As for 1 Oak -- we're diggin' on that.

We called and emailed Marquee & Avenue & 1 Oak for comment -- so far, no word back.

laffnbear

Oh, I want to be just like him. but daddy says no. What can I do? Dad says I have to pass middle school first.

Sam

Total punk and douche bag who's balls haven't dropped yet, please put this punk in jail already.

justme111

OMG he wants to a Black kid so bad-LMAO! I know his Black friends be laughin' their azzez off behind his back. He gives them his keys to his ferrari, let them crash at his house, and for what? so he can be part of the crew? I swear I remember them type of White kids in school. You can punk them out of anything-LOL!

Cricket

Ridiculous. Plus why doesn't someone tell him the muscle shirt only works w/ muscles. He looks like any douche from a trailer park.

shannon

I did not want to hate this kid, because he is after all, a kid but I just can not hold it in any longer. What a dork!

Jay

Haha is that a lolipop in his mouth? Is this kid serious?

BancyNotwin

Lollipop? Guessing he was really "rolling"

julianna1960

Not fair, if these places were a mom & pop bar betja they would be sighted for under age drinking. And it makes me sick that they get away with it.

en Todo Momento!!

damn. i wouldn't care one bit! i would totally be down to party with justin bieber!! tmz's lucky they didn't sign any of his confidentiality agreements. that would be like $10 mil right there.. was this a stab in his direction??! xDD i smello jell-O! xDD

Sue

He's such a role model -not

RBD2

TMZ is making to much money if you are buying $300+ Dyson room fans.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

With all his money and his hangers-on entourage somehow he still manages to look like a goofy white boy wannabe. I hope he has a good financial advisor.

Linda Moore

He's just pathetic! He's still a minor...where in the hell is his mother and manager??? He's going down fast and when you lay with the dogs, you get fleas. Trying so hard to keep up with his thug friends.....

David

PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CELEBRITIES ARE GIVEN DEITY STATUS. WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN. I DO NOT SEE A LONG LIFE FOR JUSTIN. TRAGEDY IS WAITING TO HAPPEN. IT'S MIND BOGGLING FOR ME AS TO WHY THIS PUNK IS FAMOUS. THE PUBLIC IS SO SO GULLIBLE. WAKE UP FOLKS!!!

Bob

I'm more disturbed by the fact he smokes cigarettes. That's not a sign of maturity, kid.