« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Keyshawn Johnson UNLOADS

Bieber Is a Trickster Coward

5/31/2013 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

053113_keyshawn_johnson_wm_launchKeyshawn Johnson tells TMZ ... Justin Bieber isn't just a coward -- he's a TRICKSTER ... who switched seats with his Ferrari passenger at the end of his wild ride through Calabasas so he could beat the rap for his reckless driving.

Keyshawn has finally broken his silence about the incident -- and it's clear ... the former NFL star is still extremely PISSED at Bieber.

"You got a 19-year-old kid ... feeling entitled ... speeding up and down the highway ... that's why all the neighbors is mad," Key says ... "You can't do that."

Johnson says he personally witnessed Bieber behind the wheel as he blazed through their private, gated Calabasas community earlier his week ... but says when he confronted the Ferrari at Bieber's home, Justin SWITCHED SEATS with his African-American passenger -- who he says was Lil Twist -- as they pulled into the garage.

Keyshawn says Bieber's people are goons who are defending the indefensible -- watch the video ... it's intense.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

NOT ELMO

As long as Bieber keeps messing with Lil' Twink, His Ass will Keep getting in trouble.....

Chaps

I suspect Beebs is in for a Blohan experience coming to a TMZ near you.

Texmex1

I dont think a washed up ex NFL star has any right to play vigilante especially with a violent past like Keyshawns. Following someone onto his property and into his garage while making threats is a good way to get shot in these crazy times. I dont condone reckless driving just like I dont codone rageaholics. Both of them made decisions that could have ended alot worse.

rehabluvsme

"Look man, I know the difference between a black kid driving a car and white kid driving a car ... I got biracial kids." LOL
So if someone doesn't have biracial kids, are they then unable to tell the difference between a white kid and a black kid? What a dumb a s s statement, but I am glad he's going after JB. That little a s s hole is going to kill someone.

mikec188

These TMZ camera men are fckin s***bags.. how many times is he gonna say to keyshawn "Oh Beiber says it wasn't him"

j

go back to 5th grade English class please

Spicy mag

This guy should beat the crap out of Beeber next time he speeds down the street.

jjbuff70

Justin plays the skin flute and likes to take it up the brown eye. Little girl likes his sausage black lmao

BobbieFisher

Keyshawn is my hero. I LOVE this guy. I want Keyshawn as my neighbor, I want Keyshawn as president, I want Keyshawn with a reality show where he hunts down out-of-control, entitled, law-breaking celebrities. Keyshawn is one tough, scarey mo-fo superman.

tyler_dawson

That was a good video. Beiber has turned into a little punk just as suspected. Loli pops and swagger ...haha f%$# off with that shi+

chazzer123

Angry Black Man! That unfortunate stereotype is what Keyshawn is portraying to the media every time he opens his mouth regardless of what the reasons are behind his frustration. I'm not racist at the least, but I can see how this can be twisted. Keyshawn is not helping his case not in the slightest by blowing up at the media. Makes him look potentially violent or possessing a explosive temper which will hurt his case. Best case for him is to just shut his mouth and let the DA office handle it. Belittling Justin Bieber publicly only makes Keyshawn look bad and Justin look he is just a teenager being bullied by a grown man.

chazzer123

An angry black man vs a rich white kid. Oh yeah I can see where this will go. Poor poor Keyshawn, he has no idea what the hell he got himself into. Justin's record company PR firm will annihilate Keyshawn and make him out to be a liar, drag his personal life into the gutter, whatever it takes to make him look disgruntled to put it delicately. Keyshawn is not helping his case by blowing up in the media every time he asked about it.

I'm Just Saying

Keyshawn is suck *******

hotbitch

His "African American" passenger?!?! Really TMZ???? Y'all are really starting to bother me with this crap. Since when did black become a bad word????

ohmeowzer

i am so glad my Johnson is the only person making Justin take responsibility for his actions. it's about time someone spoke up and made this brat do the right thing.. there are other people in the world besides him. thank you mr johnson !! you are awesome !!