Kim Kardashian

Bruce Is Losing It

He's Met Kanye A BUNCH

6/3/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0603_kardashians_xfactor_getty
Bruce Jenner
's memory is disappearing faster than Kim's figure ... because the Kardashian patriarch has met Kanye West SEVERAL times, despite claiming he's only met the rapper once -- and Kim is pissed at her stepdad for saying it.

We've done our research -- and came up with at least FOUR different occasions where Bruce and Kanye were both present ... Kourtney's baby shower in May 2012, a taping of "X Factor" in November 2012, a Clippers game in December 2012, and the Kardashian family Christmas party.

0603_kardashians_lakers-game-sub_ESPN
The photographic evidence contradicts what Bruce told Extra this weekend ... that he only met Kanye once in his entire life, saying, "[Kanye is] not around."

We're told Kim's upset with her 63-year-old stepdad ... because Bruce makes it sound like Kanye doesn't care about the family.

And here's a clue that maybe Bruce isn't so into Kanye -- back in April, 2012, he said he was "not that excited" when Kim started dating the rapper ... because he felt Kim was rushing into a new relationship too quickly after leaving Kris Humphries.

Bad memory or bad feelings?  We report ... you decide.

Cold Azz Honkey

Kim and Kanye announces that they are having a girl. Its going to be a WHOREO.

en Todo Momento!!

bruce you got me, mr & mrs esq?

Todd

kanye is a douche,bruce is awesome. bruce is 10 times richer than cry baby kanye!

cooky_doe

Ratings fake drama...

DawgNasty

You know Kanye wants out. I've been in the same position as him, albeit we aren't famous.

Toilethead

All that crappy plastic surgery must have affected his brain.

alia

Bruce has good intuition I think...he knows Kanye is just "not that into" Kim anymore...you can read it all over Kanye's body language & face...he acts like he is "gracing Kim with his presence"....I don't see that relationship lasting long..they seem like a mis-match to me......poor baby will be the one to suffer!

robocop

WOW, how pathetic is TMZ for doing ALL this research just to prove Bruce wrong -- and above all save the reputation of thet f***ing Kardashians. If your devotion to them was in any doubt, it's confirmed now!

Lola

I feel so bad for him. In every picture he looks like a photobomber.

cindy

Kanyes the looser he is hidious and a whiner according to Saturday night live

tori

Team Bruce,I woudn't want to know that loser either!

Colonetothebone

I don't blame him I would say I never met him either or her.

max rom

Yeah sure.Kim, money is everything to you.No shame!!!

Phil Osopher

You might be fk you rich Kanye...but you are butt ugly. I hope your baby is healthy, a girl and looks just like you.
Mazel Tov you're both M'Shugana

LuvJaq

Maybe if Bruce didnt put up with being treated like a second class citizen, then he wouldnt feel so put off by new men entering the picture and surviving better then he has. I like Bruce, I like the girls, I love the show! (I wanna see more on ROB) but on this point.. yeah Bruce seems to be acting a bit like a baby.. if you dont demand respect from your wife then dont complain when your kids treat you the same way.