Michael Douglas' Ex-Wife

My Lady Junk

Was Clean as a Whistle

6/3/2013 10:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0603_diandra_michael_douglas_gettyMichael Douglas' ex-wife wants to make something perfectly clear -- eating out was safe when he was married to her.

Douglas told a British paper over the weekend ... his 2010 throat cancer was "caused by HPV [human papillomavirus], which actually comes about from cunnilingus."

Diandra Douglas -- whose epic divorce from Michael in 2000 was one of the richest marital settlements in history -- tells TMZ she does NOT have HPV ... period.

Guess the ball is in your court now, CZJ.

Vote2012

CZJ has not made any comments yet, could CJZ be the source of the virus ? I would like to see a health report on her, she just was released from rehab.

publichealthRN

He did not necessarily have to get HPV from a woman...many males get HPV from oral sex with a male partner......so maybe he was have researching or rehearsing for his recent role

Wellington

I seriously think Michael is getting senile. Who talks about things that personal in public?

ang

could help a lot of people but how sad and nasty and I hope that this is a wake up call

GTO

COME ON TMZ, that lLAST sentence wasn't necessary. there were other women between his wives. DO YOUR F'NG JOB INVESTIGATE instead of ACCUSING.

spliffsmommy

yayyy..mines clean..my test was negative in february..they didnt even tell me they were testing for it..it said''hpv-''............woot woot..my husband owes me a gift for having a clean luncheon!

superchicken

Let's cut to the chase here .. the reason we are hearing all this disgusting crap is because Michael Douglas is in a gay movie and is concerned about his public image.

sharon

he is disgusting. WHY would you even make something like that public-you old ass? Won't you be proud when your kids get a little bit older and "google" that bit of info.

HumanNature

PEOPLE GET STD!!!!

THAT'S LIFE!!!!!

Jen

Michael did a good thing raising awareness, and instead of testing yourselves and wondering about your own partners, you're all set on humiliating his former partners. How do you even know it wasn't from a one-night-stand? Many people are silent carriers of this virus.

Deez_Nutz

I'd go down on both of them!

ummm?!

Why would it even be assumed that he got it from his former wife? If that's his thing, then he could have got it from ANYBODY after her.

Bruno

Another line of defense would have been: "but he never got down on me!"

L.

Well, if he got it from another source, and then did the deed TO her...SHE has it now. I think it's pathetic he would go on public record about this though. Who wants to know he got HPV by going down on all of his sexual partners? Ew!

David Simmons