Tyler, the Creator

I Was Driving

Justin Bieber's Ferrari

6/3/2013 8:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0603_tyler_justin_01

Tyler, the Creator says Keyshawn Johnson is DEAD WRONG -- claiming HE was driving Justin Bieber's Ferrari during the infamous chase through Calabasas.

Tyler tweeted the admission this weekend ... writing, "That Was Me Behind The Wheel Of Justins Vehicle."

He added, "Don't Blame Him. People Are Actually Evil Swearing Up And Down That It Was Who It Wasnt."

Bieber tweeted a response -- "All good buddy. i deal with this everyday. thanks though. the baby aint mine either."

Tyler's message was clearly intended for Johnson -- who told TMZ he personally witnessed Justin in the driver's seat after the car dangerously sped through their gated community.  We're told at least 3 other people also saw Justin behind the wheel.

Either way, the residents of Justin's neighborhood are PISSED -- and are threatening to withhold their HOA dues until the community takes action against Bieber.

0603_tyler_the_creator_footer

Sapphiegirl

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO DROVE...BEIBIDIOT OR ONE OF HIS BEBIDIOT POSSE.....BEIBIDIOT WILL PAY THE PRICE WHEN HE GETS EVICTED FROM HIS GATED COMMUNITY FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES! IT IS BEIBIDIOT WHO WILL PAY WITH THE LAW! IT IS BEIBIDIOT WHO WILL PAY WHEN YOU CRASH HIS CAR INTO A FAMILY OF FOUR KILLING THEM INSTANTLY....SHALL I GO ON?

denys

You know, it doesn't matter. The neighbors didn't choose to live among trash and people who don't keep the best interest of the neighborhood in mind. Bieber is bringing a dark influence to the streets of Calabasas. They're like bedbugs and roaches, you let one in and the next thing you know . . .

Kate

Even if it wasn't Bieber driving, he's the one letting these jackholes run around in his car when it's been proven over and over that they can't be responsible.

akm

Too funny. I would love to see Tyler and Justin hooked up to a lie detector on Maury.

Pet peeves

"I deal with this everyday" Awwee, poor ****ing spoiled, punk ass bitch!! What a hard life you, all of 19 years old, live.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I live in a decent city neighborhood with all kinds and ages of people. Even the partiers have a bit of respect for and responsibility to the neighborhood. I'd be beyond angry if that worthless little pissant and his hangers-on group of vultures were wreaking havoc in my neighborhood.

Sherms

I don't buy that for a second.

intrigued

Stop lending your cars out dude!

DeAnna

This irresponsible little brat also left his pet monkey in Germany! Way to go Justin! I am so not a fan and personally can't name one of his songs, but he is a horrible role model and a complete, fill in the blank.........

Robin

"THAT WAS ME BEHIND THE WHEEL OF JUSTIN'S VEHICLE."
Nine words. A nice payday. Priceless.

AlwaysOnTimeB

If TTC was driving, why did it take him this long to come forward and say it was him. Why would he sit back and let JB take the fall. I'm not buying it. I think JB was the one behind the wheel. Either way, JB better start looking for somewhere else to live. Maybe an Island where he can speed around and only hurt himself, and no one would be bothered by his out of control behavior!!

beachkid

So, how much was he paid to lie and cover up for Justin buddy?

Amd

I live on a street with a limit of 45 mph, if someone is speeding and I'm in my front yard with my kids, it is hard to tell who is actually driving pass at high speeds(especially if your focused on the safety of your children),not sticking up for anyone, also I have no sidewalks either thus kids play in backyard and if you have a problem with a neighbor take it up with police(that's their job),just because your famous or not does not give u the right to storm up on people's properties plus JB even though he is still a teen deserves that respect either way, he has worked hard for what he has most teens can't even hack a McD 's job and he has already accomplished so much thus far.

DTD

Dont care, Its still your car, you are still responsible.

Bruce

It doesn't really matter who was actually actually behind the wheel... it is Bieber's car, his home, his responsiblility to make sure his guests are behaving correctly! this is not the first incident of him or his guests speeding thru the community. These punks need to grow up and become the adults they should be at their age. Seems their mammas didn't give them a firm hand of correction on their backsides as children. If I lived in this gated community,I'd be throwing rocks at every Bieber vehicle that pulled out of his driveway