Tyler, the Creator

I Was Driving

Justin Bieber's Ferrari

6/3/2013 8:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0603_tyler_justin_01

Tyler, the Creator says Keyshawn Johnson is DEAD WRONG -- claiming HE was driving Justin Bieber's Ferrari during the infamous chase through Calabasas.

Tyler tweeted the admission this weekend ... writing, "That Was Me Behind The Wheel Of Justins Vehicle."

He added, "Don't Blame Him. People Are Actually Evil Swearing Up And Down That It Was Who It Wasnt."

Bieber tweeted a response -- "All good buddy. i deal with this everyday. thanks though. the baby aint mine either."

Tyler's message was clearly intended for Johnson -- who told TMZ he personally witnessed Justin in the driver's seat after the car dangerously sped through their gated community.  We're told at least 3 other people also saw Justin behind the wheel.

Either way, the residents of Justin's neighborhood are PISSED -- and are threatening to withhold their HOA dues until the community takes action against Bieber.

0603_tyler_the_creator_footer

yaya

Instead of making a public apology and acknowledging how UNCOOL it is to drive reclessly, he goes off on trying to save JB. JB returns w/ an "All good buddy".... JB needs a reality check on himself and the company he keeps, JB is a punk. The only thing that comes between him and a beat down is he personal security.

ME

Tyler lost his cool card, he hangs with bieber?

Bricks

Tyler deposits a 50g check within 2 days signed off on by JB ....... LoL Would you?

GonzoBigD

Man, those are some big ass lips!

KJD

I think they need some speed bumps in that neighborhood.

And don't tell JB or his little friends they've been installed.

ts

I bet Bieber patted Tyler on the head after taking the blame and said "that's a good boy".

Rich

He is having free ride from the little punk. I guess this is his reparations..lol. They all can GTH!

Bonnie

Little punk can't man up...wonder how much he paid the guy to take the blame, he lies constantly and his career is going down the toilet fast...just go away already no one cares what you do, go back to Canada! BOOOOO

Paul

The HOA should just make Justin's life a living hell until he takes his goons and moves out of the community... I would laugh myself sick if that little bastard got thrown in jail.... He should just take his sorry ass back to Canada where he belongs

beachbum88

I'm slightly miffed that my non-offensive comment on Keyshawn's video was mysteriously deleted. So I will reiterate: Justin Bieber stated in an interview that most of his "haters" are "40 year old people in their basement with nothing better to do." Au contraire, Biebs. What about the successful, educated 20-somethings sitting in their high rise condos? Hardly a basement. The reason adults with any semblance of intelligence do not like JB is because they see through the act. He is a sociopath and a hustler. Rest assured, Justin Bieber, your haters are diverse. And attractive like you. And wealthy like you. But sadly, most of them are smarter than you.

laffnbear

Anyone remember the scene in the movie "Spartacus?"
"I am Spartacus." I am Spartacus." I am Spartacus."
It might be interesting to see how many more come forward as the driver.
What a farce.

beachbum88

I'm slightly miffed that my non-offensive comment on Keyshawn's video mysteriously vanished. I will reiterate: Justin Bieber stated in an interview that most of his "haters" are "40 year olds in their basements with nothing better to do." Au contraire, Biebs. What about 20 something's in their high rises? Hardly a basement. The reason adults dislike JB is because they see the sociopathic hustler he really is. Many of his "haters" are attractive, successful and have much more important things to do than give him any attention; be it positive or negative. Truly "good" people don't have to state over and over " I'm a good person" like he does. It's obvious through their actions and treatment of others.

bewildered

Liar, liar, pants on fire...

Just_A_Post

Man up Bieber. Why is it so hard for you to say "I was wrong"? It is a minor infraction and you can be a tween leader in admitting your mistakes and learning from them. We all make mistakes and the most important lesson is correcting them.

LindSay LoHan

That one picture of him makes me question if he got famous for sucking d***.