Amanda Bynes

Playboy Offering

Her OWN RADIO SHOW

6/4/2013 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0604-amanda-bynes-playboy-radio
"Ask Ashley" could be making a HUGE comeback ... with a dirty twist ... because TMZ has learned, Playboy is offering Amanda Bynes her very own radio show.

Playboy Radio offered Amanda a guest hosting gig yesterday -- but now, a rep for the station tells TMZ, execs want her around FULL-TIME ... and have officially submitted an offer for Amanda to host her OWN hour-long daily radio show.

The offer is for a one-week trial ... but if all goes well, we're told Amanda can extend the deal to a full year.

Playboy's pulling out all the stops to make her feel welcome too -- we're told the org. is willing to provide Bynes with a driver to take her to work ... as well as her very own producer to handle the show's logistics.

FYI -- Bynes became a breakout star on "All That" back in the day thanks to the popularity of her "Ask Ashley" sketches ... when she would give crazy advice to fans.

update_bar
2:36 PM PT -- We JUST heard back from Bynes ... who, unfortunately, delivered some bad news for Playboy.

"I want to [do the show]," Amanda said ... "But I can’t because I’m recording an album!"

Sidenote: Amanda says she's an aspiring rap star.

But Amanda says she won't leave Playboy hangin' ... telling us, "I’ll go on their show for an interview when I’m promoting my album."

LittleBIt

I have serious doubts that this story is true. Playboy isnt that stupid.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Shes one sandwich short of a picnic

Mary P

Come on people. This is exactly like Joaquin's foray. It's almost laughable people are buying into this so much.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Tranny looking bitch

What I Think

I'd rather see her appear in Playboy magazine.

Kàt

anything for a buck eh Playboy? Shameful actually/ using someone that is obviously in allot of trouble. But hey, it's the American way isn't it? Doesn't make any difference who you exploit as long is their good money in it. Sick and wrong.

me

Is there a way to get a Mental Institution and Music studio to work together and trick Amanda into thinking she is signing a record deal when she is actual signing herself into the hospital? This needs to end like now.

nof

Yawn, predicted this 72 hours ago - check.

Next'll be Vivid, Steve Hirsch - that's tomorrow.

Mimi_hyfr

That's so koo

Mimi_hyfr

I like her now that she smokes weed. Before she was just another white girl. No she's a naughty girl. ;)

Bwoy dem

Disgraceful how they are intentionally exploiting her mental decline for amusement.

lotus13

Harvey: significant is that she tweets to everyone that they are "Ugly". She's tweeted her own father he is ugly. She tweeted Perez Hilton is ugly. She tweeted

lotus13

Um, count and commernt how many times

lotus13

Her attack is that everyone is Ugly. Seems to me that means whack.

mark

and so it goes in Hollywood. act horribly, terribly immaturely and even behave like a criminal and become rewarded with fame and riches. idiocracy on its way, sooner than I expected.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments