« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Flo Rida

LONELY

After Rapper's Manager Ejected From NBA Playoff Game

6/4/2013 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0604_flo_rida_basketball

Flo Rida has his arm around an empty chair at the Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers game last night ... after his manager got EJECTED for being a trash-talkin' pain in the ass.

Flo and his manager were sitting pretty close to the Pacers bench ... when his manager allegedly began to verbally attack Pacers player Jeff Pendergraph.

TNT sideline reporter (and connoisseur of ugly sportcoats) Craig Sager beelined over to the scene and got the scoop ... explaining, "It actually was Flo Rida's manager who was ejected.

"He and Pendergraph had been going back and forth. He got to be such a distraction that the officials came over and tried to eject him. He wanted to stay put. However, Flo Rida said, 'You're my manager, but you've got to get out of here now.'"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PussLiquor

Wonder if Flo got up in the guts of the bitch beside him?

PG

Look at the tacky, expensive garbage neck. He looks like an idiot.

rizzzz

Haha the lady next to him!!! She does not look pleased, it would be funny if she turned out to be a huge fan though!

jay robinson

its craig sager, I believe.

john

This guy looks like a pathetic idiot

NOT ELMO

That NO talent idiot is walking around with HUGE GOLD CHAINS, When You get F-UP because of it DON'T Cry about it....

David

Wow thanks for making my morning . I looked ..I think this is way cool thing to do .So what cool thing are you going to do next to impress me ?

NOT ELMO

i DON'T like PITBULL The Rapper, But One thing i must say about Him is that He Dresses well and NOT with a MILLION CHAINS around His Neck....

NOT ELMO

What's going to be The Name of the next New Rapper, CALI FORNIA Maybe ?.........LOL

taz

The lady sitting beside him don't look too happy.

Jody

These trashy ******s do not know how to act like civilized human beings to save their lives.

EastCoastChopper

If you believe him, Floyd Mayweather bet (and won) 5 million on this game! He posted the brag 2 days ago before the game and was betting 5M on the Heat game 7/

Marilyn

When you see a man with a gold necklace as big as that, know he has a very tiny puny small weeny not good for much!
An embarrassment prick.

Joao

EVIDENCE #34
Black sperm donors as missing fathers:
Can you imagine that manager raising a kid. I can see it now, the kid mouths off at someone---they come back at him, and the "dad" encourages the kid to fight. (not to shut up--but fight). I thought I had better connect the dots, I realize the some of the IQ's on this site require guidance otherwise referred to as "accommodations" in special education circles.

Azi

Never saw the big-mouth manager get ejected. If I paid for court side seating, I'd expect to be seated near civilization and not next to a$$holes, one wearing super-sized medallions of Jesus and the other with a super-sized mouth.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments