Kirsten Dunst

Major Fashion No-No

At The Tom Petty Show

6/4/2013 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0604_kirsten_dunst_01
Kirsten Dunst
VIOLATED the "Jeremy Piven Guide to Rock Concerts" last night ... sporting a Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers T-shirt to a Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers concert.

Congratulations Kirsten ... you're officially "That Guy."

Shoulda watched "PCU" before the show ...

John Nieman

On yesterday's show, there was an opinion rendered by a "Harvard, then Yale lawyer" concerning the raising of a sign hit by Kanye West. My wife is a divorce lawyer and I am a criminal defense lawyer and neither of us have even seen Harvard or Yale, but the first words out of both of our mouths were "subsequent remedial measures".
Perhaps your Ivy Leaguer was absent on the day (or days) they taught that such measures are inadmissible against a defendant as against the public policy of making the world safer.
Really surprised Harvey didn't pick up on it, but he's really more of a crooner now than a lawyer.

GonzoBigD

Oh, now we're supposed to take advice from a douchey Jeremy Piven character from a crappy movie?

nickewrre

Life is so lonely .I am a single and rich man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on..RichŴoo.Com..under the name of Craig=. it's where for meeting successful rich men & classy mature women, who are searching for their special someone.Please Check it out!I’m serious.gdfgsdg

Donka Do Ball

Haha, that shirt is from the tour that happened a year before she was born. Heartbreakers gettin' old !

Cold Azz Honkey

She looks like a strung out meth head now.

tekebatman

I reject that and pretty much anything Jeremy Piven said isn't cool, but then again he was just reading a script

Cmac0309

Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips!

Iphone5

What? This post is stupid

all about the money

I don't know about LA area but where I am people buy concert shirts and then put them on all the time. The "cool" kids were the ones that had band shirts from previous tours or really big shows.

billybob

this bitch looks kaputt

cbk

at least it's from 81
2013 would've been a fasion flop

Gretel

We're supposed to listen to script written for Jeremy Piven? I don't think so. I wear my last year's DMB concert shirt to this year's DMB concert every single year. That's me and a few hundred other people. Are there any adults doing your copy at TMZ? Even one adult??

Pete

tards...shes wearing a vintage t shirt...if you wear one from current or last tour its lame....tmz ur an embarassment

bbwlover1969

Is it also a fashion no-no to have a toupee or hair plugs when the majority of us no your hair really resembles Patrick Stewart's? Please enlighten us

Kelly

Just wondering if I'm the only one who hardly ever has the ability to like/hate after I log in? I guess if you have the same problem I won't get your likes. ?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments