Miguel's Leg Drop Victim

Possible Brain Damage

6/4/2013 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0603_miguel_leg_drop_Article_ABC_3
The girl who took Miguel's leg drop to the head at the Billboard Music Awards may have suffered brain damage ... the victim's lawyer tells TMZ.

As you'll recall ... Miguel took a flying, theatrical leap across the stage and landed with thunderous force on Khyati Shah's head.

Vip Bhola, Shah's lawyer, says, "Some of the difficulties she's experiencing are cognitive in nature and lead to suspicion of a neurological head injury."

Bhola says BMA responded to the accident with a pathetic gesture -- an ice pack designed to soothe a bruised elbow.  The attorney insists his client should have been rushed to the hospital.

Bhola tells us his client is waiting for test results from a neurologist. When the results are in -- sometime next week --  Khyati will decide if a lawsuit is in the cards.

Calls to Miguel and the BMA producers were not returned.

jbizzy

I don't agree with people suing entertainers to get ahead but with this situation she deserves everything she gets and its obvious she has head injuries a grown ass man landed on her head and neck I can't see that being called an accident a accident is someone falling on someone not jumping on the poor girls head he should of cut her a check for medical back stage

thugzilla

OK. Some people actually like music that sounds like sht. Not me. So its my opinion that she was already brain damaged when she went into the concert in the first place.

zombie

Uncoordinated fool.

Veronica

Did anyone think for even a second a lawsuit wasn't going to come out of this? You could see that one coming a mile away. It does seem like she has some steady ground to stand on here with this case tho, so this could be a good one!

BradDavis

Homo tried to jump with skinny Jeans on. He's guilty and should be deported.

tolsen1

I saw him on a previous venue, and I thought he was good, now that I saw him do this LIVE. I really think that he and if this jump was choreographed, if he thinks he is singer/super hero, he needs to suffer the consequences!! This girl could have been your daughter or sister, what a dumb a%s. Then Maria & him make this dumb ass song, way to overrated

ogo

Serves him right

moso

What an idiot!
Neck injury at least!
He should be sued for stupidity!

Majestik

I'm surprised she's the only one suing. The girl on our right in the video was the one holding her head after he hit her too. She actually disappears bent over in the video. I'm betting she'll be next up, you don't go to a concert like this expecting to have a performer land on you for a stupid, spontaneous action. Sheesh.

JenJen

What a tool! I'm sure he thought his fans would feel blessed getting tea bagged at full velocity. Ewww, that's what I say when I think of his sweaty, smelly balls in that poor girls face! Ewww

PussLiquor

Khyati Shan? Sounds like that ma****a should know some ninja moves and should been able to avoid like leg drop like BYAHHH!

john

Can we just send all of them all back to their crap countries and move along.

Olemiss2012

It was a matter of time

BigMunKnee

I smell a couple of MONEY-HUNGRY, S***BAGS in this story!!

Hint: It's NOT Miguel, it's NOT BMA, and their initials are K.S. & V.B.

Here's a thought for Khyati; WORK HARD and EARN A LIVING!! I'd be willing to BET MY LIFE, that she "suffers" no LEGITIMATE, DEBILITATING, LIFE-CHANGING "injuries". Only thing she "suffers" from is taking advantage of a PRIME OPPORTUNITY to file a BOGUS LAWSUIT to "get rich, QUICK"!!

Ahhhh,....the S***BAG, AMERICAN WAY in the 21st Century. In our last generation, it was, "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"! In TODAY's generation, it is, "hopefully,...I can figure out the QUICKEST and EASIEST way to GET RICH off of the coat-tails of someone elses hard-work and achievements, so that my LAZY ASS can stay @ home and watch Real Housewives and eat Bon Bons"!!

Leopold butters Stotch

" A punch to the face will stop your goofball antics"- Ex Rutgers coach Mike Rice