Miguel's Leg Drop Victim

Possible Brain Damage

6/4/2013 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0603_miguel_leg_drop_Article_ABC_3
The girl who took Miguel's leg drop to the head at the Billboard Music Awards may have suffered brain damage ... the victim's lawyer tells TMZ.

As you'll recall ... Miguel took a flying, theatrical leap across the stage and landed with thunderous force on Khyati Shah's head.

Vip Bhola, Shah's lawyer, says, "Some of the difficulties she's experiencing are cognitive in nature and lead to suspicion of a neurological head injury."

Bhola says BMA responded to the accident with a pathetic gesture -- an ice pack designed to soothe a bruised elbow.  The attorney insists his client should have been rushed to the hospital.

Bhola tells us his client is waiting for test results from a neurologist. When the results are in -- sometime next week --  Khyati will decide if a lawsuit is in the cards.

Calls to Miguel and the BMA producers were not returned.

Dave H

I'm $hocked anyone think$ there is $omething fi$hy going on here. Thi$ poor girl i$ obviou$ly in $evere pain and angui$h. I hope $he is OK.

lynn

let me guess, an ambulance chasing lawyer specializing in frivolous pro bono lawsuits tracked her down.

Tay

Didn't I read right after the incident that she as happy as a pig in s**t over what happened because Miguel's leg hit her, or something? Now a couple weeks later when no one remembers, she all of a sudden has brain damage, allegedly...yeah okay. $$$$

David

Of course its about Money . Then again she was at the Billboard awards so I guess they have to determine if the brain damage was already there .

Mara

Someone with "neurological head injury" who posting on daily basis on instagram and Twitter.... http://instagram.com/khyatishah/# THIS IS ALL FOR MONEY!!

4ever

She may have gounds to sue. But brain damage.....come on aint nobody got time for that!

mar1ey

I'm certain she had a concussion, the way her head was forced back, and she also hits her neck and the back of her head on the stage...not to mention his body slams the front of her. I'm not surprised she is having issues. Head injuries arr not to be fooled around with, or joked about. Anyone with eyes can see this girl was hurt.

pj

She'll be aight after 1, 000, 000

RoadRig

he was negligent and the show has insurance for this. keep calm and move along....

lovegarrison

She dont have brain damage. Her lawyer need to stop pausing and file the damn lawsuit. Ambulance chasers.

Cru

She's definitely brain damaged: she didn't press charges the day the video went viral.

NM156

I like the other guys better, you know-Juan and Pepe.

cb1234

Zoomed in pictures... http://snip.ps/MiguelLawsuit

Toilethead

I hope her family sues him into the stone age.

ImSoReal

People should sue the people that try to sue them for......trying to steal their money mental anguish. I have a brain injury...yeah right. I hope he turns around and sues her for being in his way. Just Say'n.