Miguel's Leg Drop Victim

Possible Brain Damage

6/4/2013 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0603_miguel_leg_drop_Article_ABC_3
The girl who took Miguel's leg drop to the head at the Billboard Music Awards may have suffered brain damage ... the victim's lawyer tells TMZ.

As you'll recall ... Miguel took a flying, theatrical leap across the stage and landed with thunderous force on Khyati Shah's head.

Vip Bhola, Shah's lawyer, says, "Some of the difficulties she's experiencing are cognitive in nature and lead to suspicion of a neurological head injury."

Bhola says BMA responded to the accident with a pathetic gesture -- an ice pack designed to soothe a bruised elbow.  The attorney insists his client should have been rushed to the hospital.

Bhola tells us his client is waiting for test results from a neurologist. When the results are in -- sometime next week --  Khyati will decide if a lawsuit is in the cards.

Calls to Miguel and the BMA producers were not returned.

kat40

She should get paid these celbs think they are above the law and I'm a fan of his but they need to take care of her

en Todo Momento!!

YEAH, I SURE GENERATE REVENUE FOR TMZ WITH MY LOADS OF USELESS SHALLOW CONTENT IN COMMENTS, I BRING MILLIONS OF READERS TO THE SITE. I HAVE THOUSANDS OF COMMENTERS WHO CAN MAKE OR BREAK A STORY. COMMENTERS IS WHAT BRINGS READERS TO TMZ. I HAVE THOUSANDS OF AFFILIATES WHO GENERATE COMMENTS, WHICH CREATES VALUABLE ADVERTISING FOR TMZ. I CALL THE SHOTS ON WHAT COMMENTS STAY UP. MY AFFILIATES GENERATE REVENUE FOR TMZ. I WILL REMOVE COMMENTS WHEN I FEEL THEY ARE OFFENSIVE. ETC. MORONS, IN OTHER WORDS. REALLY. U DON'T BRING CHIT TO TMZ. YOU DON'T EVEN GENERATE A DRIED SHRIVELED UP PENNY FOR TMZ WITH ALL YOUR CHIT FOR BRAINS 'FREE' COMMENTERS
"AND I HACK PEOPLE’S NETWORKS WHEN THEY ANNOY ME.." TMZ MORON HOPEFULLY YER CHIT FACE GETS FKN FIRED FROM TMZ.

Don'tYaJustLuvIt?

What for ffffuuucccckkkkkerrryyyy is this!??? Ohhh yeah, this is the USA... smell MONEY??? Bbbbbuuullllssshiiitttttt!

DaniM0nster

Cha ching

Ace

How do you get BRAIN DAMAGE without even being knocked unconscious?? The stunt was uncalled for but it doesn't look that bad I've seen a lot worse. I also feel badly for all the people on here who would gladly take a blow to the head for PAYDAYYY

Bu

Most of these poster have no idea about brain damage, because they think it's all about money. Doctors have criteria for brain damage. I have a family member with brain damage and it is no joke...and most can never work again. They live in a torchered body that looks fine on the outside but are in agony on the inside.

Ace

How do you get BRAIN DAMAGE without even being knocked unconscious?? The stunt was uncalled for but I've seen a lot worse. I also feel badly for all the people on here who would gladly take a blow to the head for PAYDAYYY

phyllis53

Jerk tryin to show off....hope Khyati gets a ton of money!!!!

Pete

the other chick got it way worse!!

Fallopia Lopez

I would think that tickets to a Miguel concert would have "MAY CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE" stamped on them.

en Todo Momento!!

IF ANYTHING, YOUR 'AFFILIATES' GENERATE AN UNCOMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR USERS AND READERS, HARASSING THEM AND VOTING DOWN THEIR COMMENTS, WHILE VOTING UP THEIR BRAINLESS AND USELESS CONTENT. TMZ SURE AS HELL CANNOT GENERATE ONE SINGLE DIRTY PENNY OFF OF UNHAPPY AND UNWELCOME FEELING COMMENTERS AND PAGE VISITORS. YOUR OPINION ENFORCEMENTS ARE A DETRIMENT TO THE ACTUAL VALUABLE CONTENT OF TMZ WHICH IS WHERE THE MONEY IS. TAKE YER PERSONAL TAKING BULLCHIT OUT OF THE SITE YOU MORON.

shelley

When I watched the video, there was no doubt in my mind it would be followed by a lawsuit. If there are actual damages and medical issues then yes, he should pay. but I suspect the medical issues will be grossly overstated in order to cash in more being that a famous person did it and the Billboards are involved so the lawyers will knwo there is big money available.

mark

I'm sorry, I am not a sue-happy person but she got nailed by him. I'm shocked her neck wasn't broken.

shmoey

She is not some money grabbing lowlife, she got kicked very hard with BOOTS. You can see her holding her head after the kick then she seems to go on her knees and some people in the crowd help her to the back. She should sue that overpaid moron. Biggest stage FAIL ever.

OhMyGaWd

I don't know who he is but he is an IDIOT,