Snooki

I Lost My Virginity at 14

... and the Guy Was a Jerk

6/4/2013 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0604-snookie-getty
Snooki
says she lost her virginity at age 14 ... because she was bored ... and says the guy who took her V-card was a total jerk.

The "Jersey Shore" star spilled her guts during an interview with YourTango.com ... explaining, "I was 14. I mean, in upstate New York there's really nothing to do up there but experiment."

She continued, "He was a senior, and I thought he liked me but turned out he was just a jerk. So, it was terrible."

Snooki never names the guy ... but in previous interviews she's torn him apart -- saying, "I definitely regret my first time. It sucked."

0604_virginity_footer

pseudonym

Hit it and quit it

IwuvTMZ

What a shock!

Shannon

Funny.... I was talking to him and he saidd the same thing about her.... I balences in his favor.

paul a.

No kidding.
You are the company you keep!

anon.

Shocker!

smurfya

So what does that make a girl who lost her virginity because she was bored?

Kev the Realist

She has the brains of a rock and nobody cares about anythuing that this stupid skank does. She is an embarassment to her entire family and all she should be doing is going back to school and getting some education. Everytime she opens her mouth she just confirms how freekin stupid she really is.

Phreaky

Girl you need to hide those mangled bottom teeth. They make you look like some disfigured sea creature.

Jay W.

She's a treat, I'm sure.

BB not bb

There is a lot to be learned by not repeating the mistakes of the cast of Jersey Shore. I appreciate her openness and honesty about herself, when she is able to muster it. This is a good lesson to young girls not to jump into sex because you think it would be exciting and the guy seems to care about you. You should wait until you have a guarantee that the man is committed to you and not just using you.

Don't rush into things out of boredom. Find something that interests you that you know is safe. One bad experience could wreck you for life. Maybe this is partly to blame for her drinking problems and wild behavior in the past. She seemed to have a reckless attitude towards men and sex.

I am glad that she found someone that she can have faith in like Gianni.

Kelster

14?? why am i not surprised -___-

Elsa

Own up to your own mistakes dippy.
And dont put that onus on upstate NY... it has more to do with water find its own level then location.

Hanapana

So? Most people lost their virginity to jerks. If not, we'd all marry our first.

squeelz

I like her hair color but Snooki sweety don't be putting info like that in the air jeez

Donka Do Ball

How many guys will develop throat cancer,
all because of this one woman... ?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments