Dr. Conrad Murray

Message to Paris

'You Are Not Alone' [AUDIO]

6/6/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060613_conrad_murrey_npg

Dr. Conrad Murray
has outdone himself ... this time sending an audio message to Paris Jackson, telling her he'd like to help her figure out what's eating her.

Murray used a pay phone to send what he calls a "letter" to Paris, telling her "I don't know if there's anything to do to solve your pain," adding, "I'm here for you."

The message is bizarre ... Murray also uses the title of a Jackson song, "You Are Not Alone."  He also uses verses from "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and "You've Got a Friend."

And there's this ... Murray mentions that Paris consoled him "in [her] deepest moments of grief."

Wow.

maria kal-el

ok..WTF'? AM I in a twilight zone?

Theresa Q

TMZ - I'm about ready to jump ship and wipe you from my computer. This idiot took her father away from her at the age of just 11. Why even give this whiny, unethical loser a forum? He is poison to Paris - leave her alone. What the hell is wrong with you Harvey?

mj fan forever

IceGypsy

So what? The family sold the voicemail to the press so she will hear it? WTF is wrong with that family, and that man!

ilovegossip

Yes, because she wants to be consoled by the man convicted of helping to kill her Father.

rob

He is the last person I would ask for advise. However Paris cry attention is something she gets honest since most of theat Jackson family are attention seekers. I say the only sane Jackson is Janet, Rebbie and maybe Katherine.

Susan62509

Hopefully someone will destroy that audio from Murray and she never hears it. This insane idiot felon doesn't realize HE is the primary reason for Paris' despair? He should NEVER be allowed to get another medical license anywhere in the world. When will someone in that jail put him out of his misery?

Vince

What a turd this guy is. It would be poetic justice if someone ended his worthless azz in jail.

Edwood

Paris, you're not alone.

Come and see me and I'll have you with your father in fifteen minutes.

mj fan forever

And what this disgusting murderer wants from Michael Jackson's daughter??? And wtf does it mean she consoled him in her deepest moments???!!! This disgusting murderer mentally disturbed should just STFU and rot in jail!!! Harrassing a 15 years old girl, the daughter of Michael Jackson, his victim, is beyond disgusting!!!! All this is happening because of this disgusting murderer!!!!

lemon35

Omggggg he sounds like if he wants to rape her........ 0.0 !!!!

Curly

Can I just throw up right now??!! I can't believe there are people in the world like him. Ugh.

Luz

Hilarious!

i-new-with-this

What the f is this? Its so sick and diskusting to lissen to

LikeItOrNot713

I agree with a comment below that says that people have double standards when it comes to MJ. Yall scream that MJ was never convicted of child molestation but Murray wasnt convicted of murder either. A good example is Casey Anthony...she was found innocent of a killing her daughter but 99.9% of us dont care and say shes a murderer. Claim after claim and story after story but theres is no way in hell he did because why????? I feel bad for this girl and her cry for help but I also feel bad for the kids and some now adults that also seek help from molesters and all we do is bash the hell out of them for doing. them before hearing what they have to say. People are such hypocrites and have such double standards when it comes to a regular person and a celebrity.